Why Don't the People that Don't Like Boxers Just Make a Guild That Doesn't Allow Boxers?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TLP Addict, Aug 13, 2023.

1. TLP Addict Augur

Just make a guild that only takes single account players.

There's nothing stopping you, stop whining about boxers and being unable to find groups, it's not hard to create a guild that caters for non boxers.
    code-zero likes this.
  2. Lumiens Augur

You could have signs on the bathrooms and drinking fountains in your Guild Hall that say "Single Account Players Only"
    Lineater likes this.
  3. birdsong_pawn Augur

How do you type with boxing gloves on?!?
  4. Labzeh Lorekeeper

5. Xhartor Augur

Mess on the Mangler server is main only raiding and it makes a massive difference in the level of output per character. People in the guild box outside of raids.
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

They could name the guild "Ydoesnoonemainbards?"
  7. Pappasalt Augur

My guild only allows 1 box per person on raid
  8. Triconx Augur

How would a guild enforce this? Just keep your box(es) out of guild and use them outside of raids. With a huge portion of the game instanced relatively early, you can go completely undetected.
  9. coltongrundy Augur

just because people in my guild don't box doesn't mean every zone is suddenly going to be box free
    Jassy Jack likes this.
  10. Ishbu Augur

Why does someone boxing in some open world zone matter to you so much? Nothing box crews hold on matters in this game at all and thats just a fact
  11. Gheed Is not reading your response

Man that would be one annoying voice chat
  12. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

Imagine only having 2 bards and 3 clerics on every raid
  13. Irisa New Member

Why does the game have to be box free?

I would suggest if not for the revenue created by players with multiple accounts there would no longer be an Everquest to play.
    Genoane likes this.
  14. Pappasalt Augur

I feel attacked
  15. Servers_are_Down Error 404: Server status not found.

There's a guild restricting people from boxing?? Or are you referring to on raids?
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Sure boxing if you want to isn't an issue, but wouldn't it be better if there wasn't such a need to box in the first place?
  17. Chopsuey Augur

Learn to love boxers. My guild has a good mix of solo players and boxers. The people boxing the bards/shaman/clerics allow us to do more splits and get more loot. I'm a solo player. When I need help with a quest or whatever, I send a tell to one of the boxers in my guild and if they're available they are more than happy to help.
    Stop being that jealous girl standing in the corner. Get on the dance floor.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

There are players who would rather not have boxes over doing more splits of raids and there is nothing wrong with that.
    Rijacki likes this.
  19. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

I just checked your guild recruitment thread and it says you have 4 clerics sir.
  20. Chopsuey Augur

They should ask themselves..why?