Fixed Internally Necro Swarm Pet Damage NOT Increased

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kynsha, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Kynsha New Member

In the last patch notes, you said that you would be decreasing the number of Necro swarm pets, and increasing the amount of damage to compensate. The base damage on my swarm pet before the patch was 2561. Now with only one pet, it is still 2561, and in addition, with only one swarm pet bashing, you decrease the amount of stuns on them by a third. Also, with only one swarm pet, it detracts from my ability to handle adds.

As an end result, I can see that my main pet is taking more damage, and my DPS has decreased.
    Lynxrob, Stacked, menown and 9 others like this.
  2. Galarian Elder

Take your EM earring off when casting it. Somehow having your EM earring on when casting necromancer Call Skeleton Mass and beastlord Ander’s Feralgia gives you what roughly equates to one single pre-patched summoned swarm. Taking the earring off and you get what should roughly equate to, or close to, the buffed single swarm in at least the dps aspect. Magician's Roiling Servant seems fine with the EM earring on and roughly 40% less damage without.

With EM earring on (XXVII), no primary/secondary, even con combat dummy from behind:

[IMG]

[IMG]

With EM earring off, no primary/secondary, even con combat dummy from behind:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Note: these were just quick and dirty tests. I'm not someone that regularly breaks down things in a parse.
    Lynxrob likes this.
  3. Tenafter New Member

Who wants to keep pulling the earring off every time you cast it though? They knew it was broke and they still pushed it live as usual.
    Soul Crasher likes this.
  4. Soul Crasher New Member

Beastlords is messed up as well.
    Lynxrob likes this.
  5. menown Augur

Update: This is still not fixed with the new test patch. If you are wearing any pet focus earring, the DPS on this spell is 1/3 of what it was prior to the reduction of pets from 3 to 1.

I would assume the same applies to the beastlord swarm spell.
  6. Lynxrob Apprentice

menown likes this.