[Oakwynd] - Kindred Order, PST Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Dracoko4757, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Dracoko4757 New Member

Hello,
    Had to edit this a bit. We currently are pulling 72 a night on raids and looking for some main casters to replace some boxes. We will still take all classes and levels, we are looking for good people more than raid optimization, but we are thick except for Wizards, Magicans, and Enchanters. We have cleared Velious at the 13 day mark so our raid force is strong. Strong leadership, fair and even rules for boxes, alts, and mains (we favor mains), and friendly fun atmosphere for raiding and grouping. We do accept casual players but the raid force is very much focused on end game material. We accept players new to the game and TLP's. Raid times are 7pm PST, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. DKP system using OpenDKP and their bidding tool for loot. Discord is below!

Get in touch with an officer today if you are interested!

https://discord.gg/mA6v9ynxza
  2. Sehenry100 New Member

You may want to post class need here in the forums. I checked your discord and while I am very interested in joining I notice your need for Shaman's is low so I will keep looking and see if your need becomes greater later. Thanks for the link to check though!!
  3. Dracoko New Member

Bumping this! We have also removed the class list of needs and priority. We are pulling about 50 a night with raids and taking down most raid bosses. With Kunark out we are starting to get into the zones with current mobs and not doing bad, leveling up still, but dragons and VS are going down soon in Kunark. We are just looking for good people to join us, we want cool people behind the computer regardless of class. Hit us up, check out the discord, throw in an app if interested!
  4. Dracoko New Member

Update, bout 25-30 epics in guild and we have cleared everything in Kunark except Trak, who our first attempt will be this Saturday (we go at our own pace, we arent racing anyone) Gore (havent attempted, meh) and VP. Casual guild, still getting the work done, and having fun doing it. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Hit up our discord and say hello!

Are you casual? perfect fit for us, no attendance requirements, plenty of people in guild online for grouping, everyone helps out each other

Raider? Our schedule last week (killed em all) >> Vox, Naggy, Hate with Inny, Fear with Dracoliche and CT, Sev, VS, Full Sky Clear, Two Wrath of Shissar in OW, Two broken Golems in OW, and Chardok Royals. Mind you, this is the entire week of raiding, fit into about 9 hours of official raid time. We are changing up our raid schedule as to the content of the raids we are doing and dropped Talendor and Faydedar last night.
  5. Karrah New Member

6. nellies New Member

Now is a really fun time to join us and raid, especially for dps. At some point the game gets to a point where a necro sneezes and will top the charts. But for now, it's anybody's game. I've even seen a dirty rogue get third once! And if you volunteer to be the death touch sacrifice, memes of you will be made in homage! RIP nomnoms!
  7. Dykydo New Member

Great guild we are family type on top of really taking down tough mobs and having fun at it
  8. Little_tipsy New Member

Great fun guild, downing all content (VP this week)
  9. Larmorg New Member

Pressing into Velious ...come join!
  10. Dracoko4757 New Member

Rolling hard into Velious, OW Velk kill, DZ Velk kill, halfway through ToV and AoW almost down! Not bad for a not "hardcore" guild. Come join us, we are filling raids now and looking for those last members to fill our roster. Still taking whatever, we are looking for good people regardless of class. Bonus points for mages, chanters, and clerics
  11. nellies New Member

Raids are fun and laid back. We have a great common sense solution to the tear/symbol stuff (which I'm half way in completing one). I've gotten a ton of help getting the gems for the ToV armor pieces that have been dropping like candy. And we've even been hanging out a lot off nights in OW ToV. They even helped me make that run across western wastes to ToV without dying. And I ALWAYS die trying to make that run!
  12. Dracoko4757 New Member

Velious cleared at the 13 day mark. Remember we are casual in that we raid three nights a week. Looking for some main casters, magicians, necros, and enchanters to round out our force and give us 72 mains a night and replace a couple boxes. Fun raids, no attendance except for handing out keys and spells, and we always group together and enjoy each other's time. Check us out if our times work for you and you're looking for a home!
  13. Karrah New Member

Great group of people. Check them out for a chill raiding experience.
  14. Dracoko4757 New Member

Still looking for a few good people to fill our raid roster, we are pulling about 60 mains a night!
  15. Muze New Member

Now that we're in Luclin. Pulling 72 mains on Thursday nights. Still have several spots for mains on Wed and especially Sat nights.
  16. Molybedium I'm Lost

Do we get 100m plat and a bag of KR when we join?... Emergency patch, please wait :eek: