Request click collects in case

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CatsPaws, Jul 22, 2023.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Each of my characters has a Deep Cavern Collection Case in their inventory and one is in the shared bank.

You cannot "collect" any of the items that are in the case in the shared bank. But you cannot put the case in your inventory since you already have one and its lore.

In order to collect any of those you need to manually move them one(stack) at a time to your inventory.

Would be too difficult to change this so you can click from the case in the shared bank?
    Graag Baash likes this.
  2. Theka Elder

How about being able to drop a bag onto your house storage as well? Adding collects stack by stack to storage is also a pain.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

What's in the shared bank is not in your inventory, so you cannot click it, just like you cannot click things which are in your normal bank and not your inventory.

Simpler solution:
    Hold your Deep Cavern Collection Case on your cursor, Cntl+Right Click on the one in your bank, now you have swapped the contents of the cases. Click the items that you wish to click. Now you can either Cntl+Right Click again to swap the contents back, or you can Cntl+Left Click to put everything into the case in your shared bank.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Didn't work - that was the first thing I tried.
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

That's odd, sounds like a weird bug. I do it all the time.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

That would be awesome, but it would likely be a mountain of code to update. If you own any of the housing storage crates and have dealt with any of the difficulties with stored items getting stuck in them, you'd see. Storage containers for housing are not "bags". Lord knows what it would take to add bag functionality like from your main inventory.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I used to as well, but it's been broken for at least a year. Probably longer. If you try to empty a lore item into a lore item it triggers the "lore code" now. You have to empty them into something else.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Ok, the Ctrl+ Left Click does what you say. The Ctrl+ Left Click apparently processes Left Click by itself and then the Ctrl+ Left Click only if the Left Click check passes. However, the Ctrl+ Right Click which swaps the contents works fine. Swap the contents of the bags, click the items you want to click, then swap back; you don't have to move anything one at a time unless you are wanting to empty the contents into the shared bank, which was not mentioned at all in the OP.

In the case you do want to empty into shared, swap to a non-Lore bag and empty it.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

You cannot control-click contents of Bag A (inventory) into Bag B (shared bank) if Bag B is lore to a bag you already own. Bug? Probably. I'm guessing it somehow does some weird moving of the shared bag to your inventory, fills it, and puts it back before the game can render it.
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

1. create a 2nd toon on that acct
    2. move that shared Deep Cavern Collection Case to that 2nd toon.
    3. put a large real bag in that slot.
    4. log on the that 1st toon and do that bag thing to the nomal bag
    5. log on to the 2nd toon and do that bag thing to your Deep Cavern Collection Case
    6. move that Deep Cavern Collection Case back to shared bank.

but most peeps create 3 houses and load them up with Collects.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have done all that. Shared bags - alts and yes I use houses too but in houses you have to still click it to see if you need it and then move it to inventory to consume it.

Something like a "collectable hoard"...hint
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  12. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Hoping a guild/account Collectible depot comes soon after guild TS depot is done.

Would love a Fellowship collectible/trade depot as well. (or just a checkbox "allow withdrawal by fellowship members")
  13. Angahran Augur

Every merchant, bank trade window etc should be able to handle containers.

• Hand a container to a parcel merchant and he happily mails all mailable items in that container to the destination.

• Hand a bag to the tribute merchant, he happily takes all the items and gives you the tribute.

• 'Autobank' a bag and it should take the items in that bag and put them in the bank, adding any stackable items to any existing stacks already present.

etc.. etc..
  14. smash Augur

Add to bazaar.a expansion fillter and find.

Reason is so can search for collection from a certain expansion I miss.
    Also for find