the 2 new bags in the store

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

at $25/bag for star spangled or maple leaf. and not being 40 slot.... ouch.. I'll pass..
    but then, $25-ish is my limit for a purse in RL too.
    code-zero, Madeni, Silvena and 2 others like this.
  2. Alnitak Augur

You have to up your limit. Say, $250 for an everyday bag.
  3. Nniki Augur

It matches the base price of the 36-slot Wayfarer's Pocketed Rucksack, but I agree. The new bags are rather disappointing unless you really want a flag on your bag icon. Wayfarer's Pocketed Rucksack is a decade old at this point. It seems like it'd be worth considering adding something new and competitive to the marketplace at this point. If you're keeping up with current content, inventory bag slots are all 44-48 and bank is all 40-42+ now. The bags from yearly packs have also been 40 slots for a long time now.
  4. Scila Augur

Ely, I've spent over $25 ... but ... it has to have ALL the bells and whistles. RFID, fit size for a ipad, charger compatible, easy travel, comfy, and pretty. Otherwise, I'm right there with ya!
    Madeni and Elyssanda like this.
  5. Cloud the Third Augur

And they come out around 4th of July? Since when does Canada celebrate 4th of July?
    Bobokin likes this.
  6. jeskola pheerie

Since when do we have flags of RL countries in-game? One of the weirdest promotions ever.
    Axxius, Bobokin and Fenthen like this.
  7. Szilent Augur

since when does the USA celebrate Canada Day?
    Axxius, Nennius and Koshk like this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So if Canada Day is July 1 and the USA has independence day on July 4th............perhaps they are celebrating a join effort of the two countries
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

With all the bags handed out from various progression/achievements, who needs to buy bags, anyway?
  10. Hegsheoshed Augur

If life hands you a lemon, you gotta crush it into lemonade.
  11. Herf Augur

I could see the cost of the bags if they actually played the appropriate anthem when you opened them :)
    Madeni and CatsPaws like this.
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

They're in the Marketplace now... I didn't know EQ was exclusively an American game. The two holidays are close together, they put two bags in there to celebrate both holidays (and to make some $$ off people that may buy them).
    Bigstomp and FawnTemplar like this.
  13. YellowBelly Augur

The lore breakers.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

They missed the boat on this one should made 40 slots no reason to make them 36 like the old db store bags. Graphic looks cool though. I wont consider anything less than 40. I mean they do sell Tradeskill bags that are 40 slot so why not these?
    Elyssanda, Kialya and Herf like this.
  15. Szilent Augur

do they still? like actually sell them I mean, not just "have them listed"

The Trademaster's Component Satchel was real real nice when it was introduced in HoT twelve years ago. When the biggest general container was Satchel of the Dreamslayer with twenty slots. General bags have advanced now to 48, implying that /marketplace could in some other timeline be offering tradeskill hundos.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  16. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

And they didnt even try with the icon, just slapped some flag clip art on a bag.
  17. Retty Lorekeeper

Which stone in PoK takes me to the USA?
    Winnowyl, Nennius and Fenthen like this.
  18. Cloud the Third Augur

You have to talk to the PoD.
    Ravanta Suffer, Herf and Winnowyl like this.
  19. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

And bring your own cleric. You'll need it.
    Herf likes this.
  20. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

I would have bought at least the american bag because I like the graphic but the slots are too low: I would never use it :(
    Elyssanda likes this.