In Progress 16 June 2023 patch - Mail notification

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Loup Garou, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Loup Garou De loop de loop

The quantity window now opens at the location of the cursor (for items only), and its input is automatically focused. It also now appears over other UI windows.

Yes, it does open at the location and no, it does not focus the input field. Still have to move the cursor into the box.

Fixed the mail notification on the Selector Window to no longer indicate you always have unread mail.

Nope, still shows yellow. That I have unread mail. But I know I don't cause the white envelope is not on my player window that shows my name.

Still have the white inventory screen and washed out bags on characters who have not yet used Emilari's work around. Or is this even on the table?
  2. Curley Journeyman

It's not been fixed - still showing a yellow envelope to denote new mail.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Nennius Curmudgeon

" Fixed the mail notification on the Selector Window to no longer indicate you always have unread mail."

Not using a custom UI and mine still says I have mail when I don't have any new mail. Not a big deal by any means, but I thought you might like to know.
    Velisaris_MS and Yinla like this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

7. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

9. winspearean New Member

Mine wasn't lit up before the patch. Now it is. /sigh
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'm amazed so many people play with the Window Selector open. That's literally the first thing I turn off when I make a new character. :D
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The yellow window is still there as of 7/13/23. Even on F2P accounts that do not get any mail and only get system generated mail are showing the yellow notification.
  12. klanderso Developer

I'm currently working on this and unfortunately it won't be ready until the August update.
    Nennius, Monkeychunks and Metanis like this.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:(
    Metanis likes this.
  14. Iven the Lunatic