Banner of Hope: Superior Standards

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elite_raider, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Elite_raider Augur

Cost: The price should reflect that this will be the biggest benefit for small guilds with probably smaller pockets then the zerg guilds.

Area of effect: Have the effect cover the entire zone, so that "poorer" guilds can have the banner up, but "richer" guilds if they want their members to have the benefit of bannering in to the current raid location, they will have to pay the cost to replant the banner.

My take: I think this banner will save a ton of guilds (and subs) from quitting in some of the more "difficult" expansions. Also, there is a huge player base of "small" guilds of friends who just want to play together and see different events in era, this banner will give them this chance as long as it doesn't get nerfed in to uselessness. The survivability on the banner is good, the increased DPS part may need some tweaking/increase. Because even if you survive an event, that does not help if there is a DPS check and you can not get past it.
  2. Protocol Dragon Defender

This is good bait
  3. error Augur

You can move empowered banners without having to consume additional mats. Besides, inability to freely replant the banner at the fight would be more detrimental to casual guilds since they're more likely to rely on bannering back in after deaths to clutch out a win.
  4. Elite_raider Augur

I did not know you could replant an empowered banner/move it with no cost? I thought you paied the cost every time you planted it? Or can you replant the banner for it's "duration" (I think it is 6 hours or something?) Or is there some other way to move the empowered banner at no cost?

And yes I agree, sometimes throwing bodies at a fight helps, that said, after dyeing, getting back in to the guild hall and bannering back isn't exactly quick compared to a campfire.