Current list of Oakwynd guilds, raid times and discords

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Leorium, May 11, 2023.

1. Labzeh Lorekeeper

Currently still expired/not working
  2. Taemek Lorekeeper

Epoch updated discord link: https://discord.gg/vNdtGGnB67

If anyone knows how I can make this permanent please let me know, I have it not to expire in the server link settings, but it keeps expiring, so I dunno.
  3. VicFollower New Member

Where is <OGRE> on the list? Thought my boy was leading a guild?
  4. Anasyn New Member

Hello Teamek I sent you a PM.
  5. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

6. VicFollower New Member

Ouch, keep them away from the guild bank!
    TLP Addict likes this.
  7. coltongrundy Augur

why is everyone raiding tuesday and thursday?
  8. MMOer Augur

Buuuuuuump
  9. Anasyn New Member

Hello everyone :)

Guild Name: Asia Pacific Champions

I've joined many Asian Pacific players on the new Oakwynd server since launch. I don't see any guilds during our time slot raiding yet so I started a new Guild today. My goal is to gather enough players under one guild banner so that we can raid and group together. Grouping together each night while working on levels and quest is my goal along with some raiding.

I've ran guilds in Vanguard Saga of Heroes and also Rift under the guild name Reverence. The name is already taken so I've created a guild name that hopefully will stick out and let players know where we are located. If you're interested in joining please send me a message in game (Anasyn). Recruiting enough players to raid and finding a raid leader is my top priority.
  10. TLP Addict Augur

Interested to see how this pans out if at all. There is definitely a dearth of quality leadership in these timezones, to the point where pretty much the only competent leaders recently were Americans based in the region or active during those hours.
  11. Anasyn New Member

The raid leaders I usually play with are waiting on other games currently or i'd ask them to fill in. Leadership part is easy. Raid leader for me needs to be a special kind of player.
  12. Servers_are_Down Error 404: Server status not found.

kinda surprised Chill mode Oakwynd isnt on the list - theyve had raid nights/naggy already so I feel they qualified haha.. Their raid schedule is currently Monday/Friday 7:30PM EST
  13. TLP Addict Augur

Not sure if the OP is still around to keep the list updated, it was a very short lived Legacy.
  14. IvanTheTurrible New Member

4 general chats = you're wrong, omegalul
  15. Rolento23 Journeyman

I assume this list of guilds is still current? Seems like a healthy amount of EST guilds
  16. Defenestrated Vase It happened out of sheer carelessness.

You better don't apply for clairvoyant because you would suck...