Oakwynd vs D4 comparison

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Captain Video, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Captain Video Augur

It took me approx. the same amount of time to ding 10 in both games. People who have raced to 50 took approx. the same amount of time in both games. Oakwynd queued for a few hours, D4 queued for a few hours. Oakwynd has upcoming expansion bonus unlocks, D4 has upcoming seasonal battle pass unlocks. Looks like a wash to me.
    Appren likes this.
  2. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Not really.
    EQ = 24 year old game
    D4 = What, 1 year?

No comparison. EQ hands down.
  3. Captain Video Augur

D4 = 1 day. :) And I was being facetious, due to all the "I'm bailing on EQ for D4" posts.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Don't forget all the people who complained about how bad it was for Oakwynd to have login queues on opening day.
  5. Zansobar Augur

I didn't see a queue for D4. So far the leveling seems pretty fast in D4 but I only played a couple hours.
  6. Rikantiz Lorekeeper

There were no queues in D4 and levelling is not the same speed. D4 is a bit quicker. The two are different games though it's not really fair to compare. D4 won't have anywhere near the longevity of EQ for a start. Only reason I'm playing D4 is I got bored of EQ as a whole
  7. Cicelee Augur

This is like doing a thread comparing Texas Hold Em Poker and Solitaire under the premise they are both card games...
  8. Koshk Augur

Not even sure they're that similar. :)

Maybe Texas Hold Em Poker and Scrabble.
    Rikantiz likes this.