EXP Quests

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nozz99, May 24, 2023.

1. Nozz99 New Member

Belts, pads, chips? Will they give decent exp on Oakwynd or no?
  2. Doze Augur

... or no.
  3. Ehrz Journeyman

2k plat will get you like 19 from red whine not sure if worth
  4. Nozz99 New Member

I don't want to buy belts and pads. I'm trying to determine starting location based off if these quests will give supplemental exp or not.
  5. brickz Augur

6. Ruhi Augur

all the quest xp is mostly nerfed into the ground. you'll only see real xp gains if you're turning in 1000s of things.
  7. Nozz99 New Member

8. Weverley Augur

Specially bone chips because many tlp ago somebody was hoarding tons of it so they nerf it to oblivion in kaladim
  9. nezran New Member

No there is some low-hanging fruit that Darkpaw could change about the game and improve it, imho. For a game called "Everquest" you'd think upping the amount EXP gained from quests would be a great way to get people to do more quests. I'm not saying the quests should give most of the EXP, like we see in WoW, but more than it does now, at least. This game has decades of quests that are rarely even considered because the player is not rewarded for his or her time investment.
  10. Zansobar Augur

They were nerfed many TLPs ago.
  11. Iyacc Augur

you're probably higher than 19 by the time you get 2k plat on a fresh naked server - for most people
  12. Hileth New Member

The Kaladim bone chips quest isn't the greatest xp, but it is an easy way to get a bit of coin for spells. Depending on your class, the tattered armor will at least fill in some slots until you can loot or buy better.
  13. Nuttmeg Augur

No. And you can thank the magician autofire petattack bots who's software was able to reply, "Yes, I'm here at the keyboard," as they farmed tens of thousands of bone chips/fire beetle eyes while afk.
  14. Nozz99 New Member

TBH if there is no exp in them, then they are best used for faction along with belts and such. Can turn DF belts into a ton of ppl for faction. Two in Freeport, one in Riverdale. Can kill all the guards you want in HK as long as you stay on your belt game!