Current list of Oakwynd guilds, raid times and discords

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Leorium, May 11, 2023.

1. sadre Augur

That's for the ATTICA MODE ENABLED server. No exp loss if you get a rez, but when you die your corpse spawns in a random zone. It will take till Luclin for most people to hit 30. So that's mostly just exp nights.
  2. Shakara Augur

Well with lockouts not being account wide technically there is enough content to raid 24/7
  3. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Updated to add Epoch Gaming (Australian based guild)
    Yinla likes this.
  4. WeCameWeConquered Elder

Now do discord members, especially for the one that don't reuse discords.
  5. Critt Augur

so what I'm seeing from this list is none of the big kid guilds are interested in this server...
  6. MMOer Augur

A lot of downside for them. Easier for semi core guilds to claim world mobs now. Less Krono to generate.
  7. Kraked Augur

Yeah, I cannot wait to see Vulak!!
    Every guild sitting on Vulak waiting to screw the guild over that completed the entire rotation to spawn him.
    Sounds like a grand ole time.
  8. Go Take A Nap Augur

sounds normal, except probably a lot less interest since you can just raid the instance every night on alts
    Laronk likes this.
  9. TLP Addict Augur

[IMG]
  10. Starshape Elder

Is that Epoch link broken or did they disband?
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Probably a dead discord link if they didn't set it to have infinite uses and never expire.
  12. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Updated the discord link. Looks like it expired, and the new one shouldn't.
  13. Catsha New Member

14. Kahna Augur

No one cares about open world mobs. Why bother running your guild there, sitting and waiting to maybe get the tag when you can just be killing things in your own instance.
    Lejaun and Rijacki like this.
  15. Kraked Augur

I mean you could just park 1 box mage, get the tag, then COTH the raid up for a free Vulak kill.
    I think it will happen more than you think.
  16. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Updated to add <Positive Disposition> - An EU based guild
  17. Keon Oreeves New Member

Rapiers Ho!

--https://discord.gg/tQKN9MkucT--
  18. Kahna Augur

And far less than you think.
  19. PotatoPowa Elder

Pixel Therapy imo so far has the coolest of the names, though I also like Positive Disposition, whether or not it's tongue in cheek and maybe they turn out to be the server bullyboy villains.
    What happened to all those pretentious latin language names from back in the day?
    My guild might be called 'Blocked Toilet' but in ancient Latin. Sounds pretty nifty imo:

Clausus Cultus.
  20. Mandalore93 Elder