Join Me On May 24, 2023, Oakwynd Launch Day

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by coltongrundy, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Mashef Augur

Live servers probably have about 400 unique subs each tops. Then everyone has boatloads of boxes. No need to merge those players are loyal and will play until sunset of game.
  2. Vlahkmaak Augur

FTE with freetrade/random lewtz would be guuder. All of this with BST on launch day would be BOSS!
    Faytal likes this.
  3. sadre Augur

Seems the divide is between those who do not want to endorse the FTE ruleset b/c it's then going to live. The defenders of it are mostly saying, "I concur! Yet I want to check it out!"

So that means this server could potentially reach potato status by labor day. I mean, how long does it take to "check out" an error of such proportions? You want to explore every nook and cranny of gamedeath?

Be careful! You can spend a lot of money in there.

The mechanics will be on test moving forward for those curious, no?
  4. Obliteration Elder

The standard tlp ruleset + FTE.
  5. Obliteration Elder

Random loot is absolute trash.

Free trade isn't much better, but at least there is a reason to raid with others still
  6. Faytal New Member

I never understood why people argue against free trade/random loot, it is like these guys want to monopolize farms or something so they are the only ones that can control what loot is to be sold.
    Healify, Voraxia and ForumBoss like this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm gonna bite.

AB one of the lower population servers if not the lowest due to it being Euro based.

AB has 4 raid guilds (1 doesn't list on Elite Raiders) my guild on live has 83 raiders (no boxes) we also have social/casual players who do not raid. Top guild on the server probably has slightly lower than ours but they are just raiders not casual. The other 2 raid guilds are also social guilds so would be much higher numbers than ours. Add to that we have many other casual/friends guilds which would likely match the numbers of the 4 raid guilds. Players on AB is likely to be around the 800 range + boxed accounts.

Xegony and Bristbane will be much higher, FV also higher but a lot of accounts will be traders.
    code-zero likes this.
  8. Hirbow Augur

I will definitely join you , my 22 small group of friends are going to start there , and we are all buying all the bag bundles too.
    BYE FELICIA
    Draxx and HekkHekkHekk like this.
  9. Haldi Elder

He means his small group of me, myself, and I when he talks about his group of 22, aka alt boxes lol. Go make that krono boi!
  10. Haldi Elder

Richgirl is playing there.
    HekkHekkHekk and Giladryan like this.
  11. Giladryan Ruan the Reckless

This is so overblown, I can't even. For one thing, you're upset that they're trying new things and probably because you easily buy into "doom and gloom" that things didn't work in the beta.

1. Don't like the rules? Play any other traditional timelock server mate.
    2. Things didn't work in a beta? Isn't that why a beta exists? To iron out things that don't currently work, so they're not live in production?
    3. You foresee this server as problematic or clunky, isn't that premature? Or do you have a palantir and you know exactly how Live is going to go?
    Lejaun and Taemek like this.
  12. Olestra Elder

ding ding ding, we have a winner
    Healify likes this.
  13. coltongrundy Augur

You can't even, what?
  14. Lineater Augur

So how long did it take your 5 box crew to beat that queue?

lol
  15. Mashef Augur

looks like it worked. There was no queue at 8pm last night. Aradune/Mischief had queues for months.
    DOA as everyone with a brain predicted.
  16. Triconx Augur

[IMG]

Yes...dead.

And stop BSing. Aradune did not have queues for months.
    code-zero likes this.
  17. code-zero Augur

Looks like Mischief is below HIGH population for the first time in my memory
  18. Mashef Augur

Imagine still using the population chart as a litmus test.

And Aradune did have queue for at least 30 to 60 days. It was so bad at least 4000 auto clickers were downloaded and installed to prevent logouts. Also during that period Aradune was so large it broke the entire catalog of games for Daybreak.

Like i said DOA. That population will be low/medium in about 6 days.
  19. code-zero Augur

You realize that people will be watching now?
  20. Triconx Augur

No, it didn't have a queue for 30-60 days lmao. I play on Aradune. I had no issues with a queue after a week.

You're clearly upset people are playing on the new server. You don't need to make up revisionist nonsense to cope. It will be alright, people like different things than you.
    code-zero likes this.