Mobs lock when they buff each other! No one asked for FTE btw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angry Totodile, May 11, 2023.

1. Angry Totodile New Member

Well! Mobs buff one another and become locked on test folks! People will not be able to level on the new server!

Its kinda funny the devs must really think highly of them selves to not only create something 95% of us do not want or even considered when playing EQ! Then to also think they have the skills needed and the knowledge on how early eq works to make this system work!

This is a 100% total disconnect from the playerbase! The devs have proven they do not play on tlps and have 0 clue how the game works away from live!

I asked a dev how many rogs = a enchanter pet dps? they have 0 clue! Did they know that runes would pull huge aggro in fte??? NO! EBOLT does full damage even if it does 1 tick did a dev know?? No? How does FD or Memblur work?? Well they would know what these spells are and what they do? Gotta love trains now.... Train someone FD they cant fight back auto wipe groups!

In two weeks the server will come out and no one will be able to level and the devs do not have the man power or the skill needed to fix this issue

I truly wish i could be this awful at my job and get away with it
    Jakken, Agarikon, Mesil and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lawyer Augur

I read this in a screaming, angry voice. And it was good.
    Ulrin, Herf, Ballzz and 2 others like this.
  3. Ythera Augur

I accidentally read his username as 'Angry Toddler' at first.
    7arami, code-zero and Lawyer like this.
  4. birdsong_pawn Augur

Try reading these posts in the "Macho Man Randy Savage" voice. Works well.
    Herf, Ballzz, Vumad and 9 others like this.
  5. phattoni Augur

i havent logged into post in a while, but this was worth liking.

i tried it and man was it funny... :)
    Agarikon likes this.
  6. brickz Augur

For what it's worth, mobs don't actually lock when they buff each other. At least none of the kobolds in solb or frogs in seb did. There were a myriad other bugs but this was not one of them, at least not consistently enough for me to observe
  7. TLP Addict Augur

He's in to light up shoes so not far off the mark.
  8. c313 Augur

We found the RMT Plvler
  9. jeskola pheerie

Don't say it two more times!
  10. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

It looks like that rant was written with one of those fat orange crayons a three year old has to hold in his fist.
    Herf likes this.
  11. Angry Totodile New Member

Really know how to hit someone where it hurts =(! MY WIFE TOSSED THEM IN THE RED TIDE CANAL =(
    Ummmm Orange crayon is the best flavor
    Herf likes this.
  12. Angry Totodile New Member

I think you found the community autistic person

do not ever forget i am Florida man + AUTISM MY POWER IS UNMATCHED except for for the one DEVs who thought FTE was agood Idea !im laughing so hard right now at THE DEVS!! DID A CHAT BOT AI WRITE YOUR CODING? MOBS IN POR ATTACK EACH OTHER AND CAUSE EACH OTHER TO LOCK THUS YOU CANT FLAG FOR POR GREAT GAME
    Agarikon likes this.
  13. Thraine Augur

this thread is an example of how to never start a thread if you want people to read it lol
  14. Protocol Dragon Defender

OP is exceptional at encouraging people to side against him.
  15. Koniku Elder

ǝsɹoʍ pǝʇʇɐɯɹoɟ ǝq S⅄∀M˥∀ uɐɔ ʇI :eek:
  16. Shakara Augur

Well it looks like a lot of people read it so maybe he is on to something
  17. Kazzuk Elder

There is video of it in the bug channel and I have observed it myself and it is one of the bugs that was responded to in the discord channel too.
  18. brickz Augur

If it were as simple as "mob buffs another mob = lock" then every warrior frog in seb would be locked from the shamans buffing them but they simply aren't. So it's more complicated than that, which in a way is even worse because the odds of edge case bugs getting fixed in the next 10 days is extremely slim.
  19. Kazzuk Elder

Agreed, it has to do with buffing and I suspect player proximity when the buff happens but I terminated my testing on test due to the state it was in and getting differing results from the same test set multiple times which was also very troubling.
  20. Ballzz Journeyman

OH YEAH!
    phattoni likes this.