Missed Opportunity this year's TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Imukai, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Imukai Augur

This is the first year you didn't release a pair of servers. Missed opportunity.

Oakwynd and Fyre

That is all. Coulda made Fyre a PVP non-truebox to let chaos reign.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Starting with AoC TLP:
    Phinny (single server)
    Agnarr (single server)
    Coirnav (single server)
    Mangler/Selo (2 servers, 2 different rules)
    Miragul (singler server)
    Aradune/Rizlona (2 servers, different boxing rules)
    Mischief/Thornblade (2 servers but 1 is an overflow)
    Yelinak/Vaniki (2 servers, 2 different rules)
    Oakwynd (single server)
    So out of 9 server releases 5 of them were single servers and a 6th was just a duplicate server. Having 2 simultaneous launches with different rulesets is the exception not the norm.
  3. Iyacc Augur

Tweak - I'm hoping the OP was making a pun about the name of the server, not the actual facts surrounding 1 or 2 server releases.

I REALLY want that to be the case because it would then be one of the best posts I've ever seen on this dumpster fire of a forum.
  4. Arclyte Augur

An official PvP TLP will literally never happen. You might as well ask them to get the browns to the super bowl or bring back 8 track tapes.
    Critt likes this.
  5. Critt Augur

They need a LOL button, this made me chuckle!
  6. Crashdummy Elder

There might be a PVP as a second server, but, if the population is below a certain level it would likely be rolled into Zek. Possibly a free trade PVP, but, population will rule its lifespan and transfers only to FV or Zek. Just a guess on my part.
  7. TLP Addict Augur

Why make 2 dead servers when you can just make 1?
  8. Iove Elder

Depend what kind of second server, if it will be free-trade TLP i sure it will not be dead :)