Which Class(es) will be best (fastest) at claiming a spawn? ie Instant cast stuff

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Slambit Journeyman

who ever has their 3rd party program set up right and a low latency will get the nameds
    Metanis likes this.
  2. Mithra Augur

Yeah no tricks will save me from my east coast ping.
    Metanis likes this.
  3. abra_ka-milkshake New Member

In my experience the majority of people are respectful. It is the ones driven by greed or a need to perform (selling PL, farming items, egomaniac guild leaders trying to ruin other guilds) that aren't respectful. This is known...

Another throwaway line is saying 'If only people would stop buying from RMTers' but again, reality is people will continue to do so. This is known...

DBG could do things like, make all accounts that want to trade krono in-game linked to a payment source - credit card or PayPal. Then serialise krono or some high end TLP loot, then go and buy a krono off a RMTer and when the trade goes through they have an audit trail they can use to delete accounts or at least suspend them. If they were bold they could even see through the krono serial audit trail who else received krono from that banned RMTer and have a chat to them. You also have linked CC and PayPal to the RMTer to possibly refuse further payments from.

The fact is, this would cost DBG real world money (to buy an item off the RMTer), time and effort (money), reduce active non-krono subscriptions (money). There might be a silver lining to this that players might play more (money) if the RMTers got removed or at least greatly discouraged, there might be a silver lining that the community would be happier.

But you know what, all this is known and here we are again...