Cannot Reproduce Stomples Day NPC and MOBs missing on Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Elvirra, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Elvirra New Member

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Wed Apr 19 20:39:01 2023

Character: Level 107 Wizard (Main)
    Zone: Eastern Wastes (both versions)

Description: Stomples Day Quest (Bristlebane server) " A Flurry of Spring" - Mei Glacierbane is not spawning in either version of Eastern Wastes, nor are the "dust bunnies" (must kill10). Not on find or track. I have the quest already, but my spouse (Szull) does not. Took him tonight to get the quest but no quest giver or mobs for me to finish mine. Please advise. Thank you!

The calendar says the event runs through May 2nd - in this incorrect?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

What server? NPC is only in ToV version, and won't be available on TLPs until a certain expansion unlocks. Calendar is not filtered for any events that are not available on TLP.
  3. TrueNorth Developer

Could not reproduce this. The NPCs appear to be spawned on the Bristlebane server.
  4. Elvirra New Member

5. Elvirra New Member

Not sure what to do- just went back - I have the quest from Mei, but the dust bunnies (nor Mei anymore) are not in the zone (ToV version).

If somebody can actually find her or the dust bunnies, please send me a tell on Bristlebane. Just want to finish this up!
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Made a level 1 on BB, crawled from PoK > GD stone (click TOV) > EW. Mei is on find. I wasn't about to zerg the zone from the EW zoneline to check.
    [IMG]

As far as the dust bunnies, this may be one of the types where you have to kill mobs in zone to get a chance for them on the repop? If they are not always up in their respective area.
    "a wandering dust bunny" and "a roaming dust bunny" can be found just outside the encampment walls and to the west to about the third circle of crystal rings in the zone.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. Elvirra New Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH! When I followed your route, I found the NPC and the dust bunnies. I think my mix-up was in the zone names. I traveled from Shard's landing (through the portal) and from regular EW through the crystal. Turns out I was in the version "Eastern Wastes: Zeixshi-kar's Awakening". I so appreciate your help.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Your not the only one lmao. The old EW zone is clear to me but then the Zeixshi one and TOV always get me mixed up.

[IMG]
    Elvirra likes this.