Seeds of Destruction Paragon's Gear

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ezara, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Ezara New Member

Seeds of Destruction quests to acquire Paragon's Gear are not offering rewards upon completion. I have done 2 without reward so far. This is on Drinal server.
    Brickhaus likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Check inventory, use find item.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Which 2 are you talking about? For example if you want to get Paragon Greaves then you need to complete ALL of these
    - Food Supplies
    - Cutting Off the Arms
    - Drake Scourge
    - Dark Sentry

Or in Oceangreen then:
    For this achievement, you must complete (follow links for task details):

- Does This Look Infected?
    - Salving Grace
    - Test the Waters
    - Man the Defenses
    - No Cure for Death
    - Plague from Above
    - Thinning the Rank

So do you mean you have completed 2 sets of tasks or just 2 tasks?
  4. Ezara New Member

I completed all the quest/tasks for the Wrist piece. And all the quest/tasks for the head peace... Never offered me reward option and never populated in my inventory. I was able to get the weapon from Oceangreen, but the one's for bloody kithicor are not giving me the rewards.
    For example I have completed:
    - Acts of Reprisal
    - Sacrifice to Treachery
    - Questionable Loyalties
    - Charges of Treason
    - Vengeance and Deliverance
    - Bitter Victuals
    - Safe Passage
    All are checked off under /achievements. Same story for wrist slot
    Only the task/quests associated with it.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmm and nothing under your reward window? Used find key for paragon and checked overflow just on the off chance
  6. Ezara New Member

I'll check it out once I get home. They were not in my rewards or showing up on find last night, after about an hour of completing the second one. If they don't show up I will got back to Oceangreen to do another one from there to see if maybe it is just that zone. Do they have to be done on any sort of order?
  7. Brickhaus Augur

Not when they were first introduced at least.

I don't think I've completed any since around a year after introduction.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have not seen any thing about being done in order - it just says task 1 of 3 or whatever. So long as you completed them all in the series.

Did you get the interim rewards? The Chronobine and the Bloods?
  9. Ezara New Member

I did get the faction/alt currency/xp and whatever item for each one. In fact, when I did the one for the rapier the weapon reward popped up right ad I was selecting clicking to accept the interim for that task and I accidentally selected the wrong weapon. I petitioned over it and the GMs refunded the reward and removed the wrong item so I was able to then select the correct weapon. I kind of wonder if them refunding the reward for that item didn't bug me for the other peices.
  10. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Maybe a level issue? The OGH Weapon Paragon will reward at 75, while the Kith Paragons won't reward until 80. You can get all the stuff and see the achievements but the Hero's Journey things won't pop up if you're below the required level (the reward window will pop up when you ding).
    CatsPaws likes this.
  11. Ezara New Member

Oh. Where do you look up the level requirements for those rewards. The bracers (kithicor) and the rapier (oceangreen) both give the same recommended level requirements and recommendations on alla.. Even level to obtain is the same.
  12. GNOME_POWER Augur

13. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Aye ,Oceangreen Hills/Village/Blackburrow theme will reward Hero's Journey stuff starting at level 75, Kithicor/Commons/OBF/Kaesora themes won't reward until 80.

AFAIK when you check the Hero's Journey Achievement it will say:
    Defending Oceangreen Village (75-80)
    Herald of Oceangreen Village (75-80)
    The Army of Obliteration (80-85)
    Storming Kaesora and Kurns (80-85)
    etc.

The first number is a pretty good indication of when the related achievement will generate the Hero's Journey reward.
    Brickhaus likes this.
  14. Brickhaus Augur

Good information from aiha.

If anything, the real bug is the fact that all of the Paragon series of gear rewards have a required level of 75 when the some of the rewards cannot be obtained until later (80+).

Kinda feels like a bait and switch situation when you use some of the gear sites (alla, raidloot, etc) and are looking for level 75-79 choices.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I gave up depending on exactly what Allah says when it became clear they used "forage" on every item just as a placeholder or some such story. If there is a screenshot of the item, then I will believe the "level" requirement. :)