Not A Bug *Bug* Oil of a Frog is not listed as a tradeskill item.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SwordandShield, Feb 12, 2021.

1. SwordandShield Lorekeeper

The item "Oil of a Frog" is not listed as a tradeskill item. It only shows up a s a quest item. The item is used to make Aqua Glaze. It is a subcombine for both Ceramic Water Sprinkler of Marr and Odylic Vial.
    Mukkul, Meithew and Yinla like this.
  2. KrakenReality Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/oil-of-a-frog.265565/

They decided it and other items weren't tradeskilll items despite being used to make a tradeskill item.
    Fenthen, GNOME_POWER and Metanis like this.
  3. Meithew Warlord

I noticed some now-unlabeled items that are used in creating the "Multielement Glaze" (for the "Odylic Vial" container used for Plane of Time's "Quintessence of Elements").

Please review the following to ensure they are labeled properly (either tradeskill or quest). I only noticed after I vendored some stuff that I should have kept them.

Aqua Glaze:
    Emerald Colored Mephit Scales
    Oil of a Frog

Earthen Glaze:
    Liquefied Earth
    Shattered Crystal

Magma Glaze:
    Solidified Magma
    Fiery Granite

Windy Glaze:
    Alabaster Beak
    Ivory Stormrider Canine
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

No need to review. The combines use no skiil check so they are not tradeskill. The items are not turned into NPCs so they are not quest.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Juzam_Djinn Elder

Diani, Mukkul and Velisaris_MS like this.
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur

Devs said the closest thing to that would be poison, so it would require the poison skill, is that what you want?
    I don't think many people want it changed to a poison skill.

I have a character who excels in poison skills so changing it is not a problem.
  7. SelketSapphire Journeyman

Does the "Solidified Magma" and "Oil of a frog" still drop?

Have felt like I am wasting my time trying to get these items as I have spent hours trying to get it!
  8. Aanuvane Augur

I get them regularly on Povar.
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Diani Augur

Careful!!!
    Before you know it, asking these kind of questions will be considered seriously wasting the time of devs...

To keep it slightly on topic: It kind of annoys me that oil of a frog doesnt stack, but hundreds of pieces of unfired clay can be stacked easily. (Disclaimer: this is just my opinion, it should in no way be considered as an attempt to seriously waste the time of devs, so please don't nerf stacking pottery items out of spite)