massive problems on Luclin

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Shang Augur

Man, shucks!

I am a huge supporter of all emergency-dps snap agro Clerics, and every guild that has and supports them.
  2. CaRnon Augur

HEHE. glad to have fans. just try to stop stalking me so much... i know you don't know any better.. but its unhealthy! I recomend you get some help!
  3. Shang Augur

I'm high dps and need emergency heals, can you help me?
  4. Pizacatto - CT Augur

Of course there's lag on Luclin! You're playing on the MOON! There's gonna be latency with that much distance, durr!
  5. Leerah Augur

While the other servers were lagging/crashing, Povar was too. There was one time when it looked like ours was going down too. I told everyone to get to safety but it recovered. They haven't told us what that was about, have they? At the time, Bert and Luclin were down, the capacity report said they were full.
  6. CaRnon Augur

looks like you need a guild also. 8(
  7. Shang Augur

Yeah, both guilds on Luclin (TR, and the one I still can't remember the name of) have at least two members that have threatened to kill me IRL.. You'll have to come here =(
  8. CaRnon Augur

yeah sorry you misunderstood.. sooo was not a invite 8(. but best of luck finding a spot where someone does not want to kill you... that must stink 8(
  9. Mellifleur Augur

Well he got back into Shah, but only as recruit status... So even his former cronies still look at him with a quirky eye...o_O

Edit: Guess he left Shah .... again. :eek:
  10. Shang Augur

That was the only time I've ever been in Shah.

Your stalking skills need improvement if you think otherwise.

The guild can't be too bad if they rejected you. But yes, I left.
  11. Mellifleur Augur

didn't shah absorb ToN .... so, former guildies still stands o_O
  12. Shang Augur

I think there's 3 people in Shah from ToN. One was an applicant when I applied (They went to CV first). One left ToN over 5 years ago (Went to Povar first), and I can't remember when Cnaiur joined/left.
  13. Mellifleur Augur

He recently came back , bout 4 months ago iirc

Meaning me going to ES to spend more time with the wife because VoA burned me out ?
    Gotcha.
  14. Gladare Augur

You two are like gossiping women. I can't fathom following the social aspects of someone I don't even like. It's like facebook is slowly taking over and destroying the world.