Mangler - worth returning?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kyndra-Mangler, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Kyndra-Mangler New Member

I played a druid on Mangler up to the release of scars of velious. I was in a raiding guild at the time and had a lot of fun. I'd like to return but wondering if I'm too far behind now? (level 60 with epic) Would it be better to transfer or start a new character on another server?
  2. Pixnmode Journeyman

Honestly just depends on what era content you’re looking for. Mangler is in TDS ie start of level 105 era. The server is still super strong population with 8 guilds still raiding but it is a top heavy server with everyone being around level 105 already. There are a lot of helpful people on the server so catching up if you join a guild looking a raid in the future isn’t that big of a deal tbh. The biggest thing would probably be taking a look at guilds and figuring out who interests you the most and reach out to them. As far as finding a group at level 60, pretty much impossible, but mercs are in game. Tldr depends on what era you’re looking for, mischief is 75ish era, aradune is like 85ish era, mangler is 105 and yelinak is 65

Edit: for reference you’ve missed like 15 expacs or something like that so you’d essentially be like a brand new player on the server. So personally i’d pick whatever era interests you the most
    Xhartor likes this.