Advloot and spawning quest NPCs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jaime, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Jaime New Member

I am trying to get a Guise of the Coercer on my Bard with the help of my rogue alt. same account.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=5817

However because of how Advloot works I cannot do this at all.
    On both characters I disabled EVERYTHING in Advloot

Spawning Stanos in Highpass with Rogue? *Stanos spawns Lootlocked. Bard alt cannot trade with Stanos.
    Spawning General in Kith Forest? *General spawns Lootlocked. Bard alt cannot trade with General.

Because of the way Stanos works, only a level 50+ Rogue can spawn it in highpass.

is there a /slash command that i dont know about that removes lootlock from spawned questnpcs?
    is there an alternative quest for bards to get the high elf illusion mask?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

No, due to griefing, the NPC is locked to the player that spawns it. If you want the bard to loot it, the bard needs to spawn it. It's not an advloot setting, its a game function.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

4. Rondor Augur

I have not tried this, but might work:

If you are on a server with access to the DoD expansion and can therefore use shrouds, perhaps using a rogue shroud on your bard character will allow you to spawn Stanos, and similarly for the trade with the General in Kithicor Forest.
  5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

You don't need to be a rog to spawn Stanos, but the shroud sure does help pick pocketing vs killing the guildmasters.
    Rondor likes this.