Cannot Reproduce A Guide Beyond the Rift

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kahnex, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Kahnex New Member

A Guide Beyond the Rift I have completed all mercs and partisans and prior missions. I can not seem to get the mission.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I have submitted a petition and was asked to submit a bug report here.
    Wyre Wintermute and Wildjester like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I see in the text where she assigns you the task after you say "retrieve" then she says "Go now" so it looks like all your flags are correct - I tried it recently and did not have all the flags and she ignored me.

Does it not appear in your quest window? Do you need to pull the line down? Have you already done this quest?
  3. Kahnex New Member

No it does not appear No I do not need to pull the line down. No I have not done this mission yet as it shows in the screen shots.And no she does not let me zone in. But thanks for the effort and reply.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

It's non repeatable, that's what happens if you've "run it" already. Were you in someone elses group that attempted it previously, and maybe dropped the task before it was complete?
  5. Kahnex New Member

If I was in a group that "ran it" and it was not completed.. Then it is still broken. Unless you have completed the task you should be able to request it.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Are you just saying retrieve or going through all of the text from the start? Do you have anyone in group under level 100? Do you have an old shared task that you need to kick?

Maybe it bugs you if you continue to The Journey Home without first completing Beyond the Rift? Can you find someone else to group with to request that is at the right progression?
  7. Kahnex New Member

8. Soulbanshee Augur

Do you have Keeper's Ring in your inventory?

This has been a problem since it came out, only workaround at this point may be to find someone at that point in progression to request and run it.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No message at all and nothing happens after you /say 'Let's go!'
  10. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

There's actually a lot of ways to bug out the CoTF advancement achievements by going out of order (getting mission/HA adds). So many, that I couldn't even begin to keep track of it.

Last time I saw something like this (and knew the player had credit for the achievements) we re-ran Doomscale horde and it synced everything up through Tower of Rot.

It's just silly buggy =/
  11. TrueNorth Developer

Was not able to reproduce this.

Are you accepting the task when it is offered? This task is not automatically assigned to you when the trigger phrase is given. Saying the trigger phrase to Lady Lendiniara should pop up a Task Window selection box that allows you to accept or decline the task.

From the screenshots provided and the response from Lady Lendiniara, you appear to be at the correct stage of progression. If you are not seeing the popup box, please check your UI that it has not been hidden behind some other UI element.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  12. Soulbanshee Augur

Also make sure the selection window has not accidentally gotten minimized, that has been an issue with characters UI in the past.