Cannot Reproduce Ability: Enchant Honed Bloodied Luclinite (x10) (and x1) gets eaten without granting the skill.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Claritys, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Claritys New Member

Hello there,

I was told by GM Doex to post this here. So here we go:

After making the ability scrolls for both enchanting 1 and enchanting 10 honed bloodied luclinite and trying to scribe them , they got eaten and the skill does not show up in the alt.adv.
    I tried this twice and wasted the materials there. I tried logging out and into the game as well as swapping zones. Please help to fix this so I can make my gear in game.

Thank you for your support!

Your request (1219315) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Game Master (Daybreak Games)
    Mar 23, 2023, 7:13 AM PDT
    Greetings Adventurer,

I wanted to get back to you regarding your troubles with what may very well be a bugged or malfunctioning mechanic within EverQuest. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you today. Please be sure to submit a bug report at https://everquest.com/bugs, so that our team can look into the issue further. During this time, CS is unable to manually adjust your issue for immediate correction, as this will need to be looked into by our team.

EverQuest Official Forums provide patch update notes, under the Game Update Notes (Live) section. As the timeline of bug fixing can vary, we are unable to provide any ETA's for reported bugs and encourage players to check back in the future using our boards. We highly appreciate your understanding and if you have any future questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
    GM Doex
    Daybreak Game Company, LLC
  2. Alnitak Augur

For both of my enchanters the skills show up in the "Special" tab of Alternative Abilities dialog.
    Both are 120, both accounts have NoS.
    Are all those"boxes"checked for your enchanter?
  3. Claritys New Member

Looks like the issue got fixed. Just logged back on the chanter and now they do show up.

Thanks for the fast support.