So while we're changing server launch rules in major ways, can we get relaxed true box?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AethDW, Mar 16, 2023.

1. AethDW Elder

We've heard many times that we can't get relaxed true box on existing TLPs because that's how the rules of the server were announced. On Vaniki, we've just gutted the server rules on the key selling point of the server, namely that you could claim items on your main character on another server, including the other TLPs.

Taking the below from the 2nd question on the server launch info, so important that it was detailed only after the listing of the rewards:

[IMG]

With this newfound flexibility, let's make some changes for the better? I suggest introducing relaxed true box on the TLPs that don't have it yet: mischief, aradune, mangler, etc.
  2. Rayguiss New Member

what an amazing feature that would be !
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

Only the currency /claim changed right? I wonder if its expansion locked to NoS or if say Yelinak won't be able to claim it until whatever expansion is current in 2026
  4. Protocol Dragon Defender

In b4 Captain Video comes here to say they won’t do it “just like the other 37 threads”.

I hope they do though.
  5. Faydra Augur

If they extend relaxed truebox to Mischief, that server is going to last forever.
    Appren and Bistro like this.
  6. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

You guys thought you'd get that leg up with free currency by playing on vastinki. feelsbrad.
  7. AethDW Elder

It can’t be claimed at all on Yelinak. There’s already a thread about Vaniki, though, and this is not intended to whine about that server.

I’ve moved on, and now that we’ve dispensed with the facade that we can’t do relaxed true box, give it to us or a real reason why not.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Well someday Yelinak will be a live server
    They really should. I know they "want to see how it fares on Yelinak" first but really after the next TLP launches the previous year's should go to relaxed or removed. Its just not needed and is actively a detriment to later expansions.
    Appren likes this.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have said they have no plans to make changes to true box until they can evaluate the changes on the last round of TLP servers.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

Well they now have 2 samples to review (Vaniki and Coirnav) so we're getting closer.