Not A Bug Can't convert Indehiscent Fruit

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Varillian, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Varillian Singer of Bad Songs

My Bard has Endsa's Whisker of Soothing in the Secondary Weapon.
    Yesterday I got Indehiscent Fruit from the When One Door Closes Mission and wanted to convert it to Reactive Indehiscent Fruit, but got told my bard wouldn't fulfill the requirements.
    In the preview window the name of this version of the item is still green, so my bard should be able to use it. Or does having the other augment block the conversation?
  2. Knifen Augur

Do you have NoS Challenger done?
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Endsa's is from anniv and has no requirements to convert. Indehiscent Fruit is from NoS and requires challenger to convert. There's no lore group on Endsa's that I'm seeing on the item data and Fruit is lore grouped only with its 2 conversions.

What are you calling the preview window? Do you mean the item window where it says "Convert to" is green? Or do you mean at the top of the item window the name of the aug is green? The item name in green is normal, convert to will be in green text if you meet the requirements to convert.

Is the aug currently in a weapon? You have to take it out to be able to convert it.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

Weapon augments from the past several years require the mission achievements all completed to convert them to proc modes.
  5. Varillian Singer of Bad Songs

Thank you! - Ok, that should be done next week. - I just wish the item description would name that requirement somewhere.
    Angahran and Svann2 like this.