Fixed Banestrike not max with complete slayer

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by sevensages, Mar 15, 2023.

1. sevensages New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Wed Mar 15 12:15:15 2023

Character: Level 105 Paladin (Main)
    Zone: Palatial Guild Hall

Description: Have completed all slayer achievements but 2 optional ones but only show 3/4 banestrike AA have been told by others theirs are 4/4
    Fenthen, udar, Ythera and 4 others like this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

you have force of nature, highly decorated, and progressive?
    megadeath?
  3. sevensages New Member

Yes all of those show as completed
  4. Brickhaus Augur

Clip a screenshot of those completions and /petition. Unless a number of folks chime in that they are having issues as well, the bug report isn't probably going to help you directly like a petition would.

(Don't have anyone at 4/4 but my 3/4s seem to be accurate)
  5. Imukai Augur

Had 4/4 prior to the patch, still have 4/4 on mine. Would agree that a petition would be the best course of action. Probably just a database glitch in your data that they need to fix.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Any chance one or more of those achievements were bugged at some point and customer service had to manually put the checkmark on them? If so, it might have just been a cosmetic fix and you didn't actually get the "flag" associated with it.
  7. Dangdangx New Member

Same deal here, have megadeath achievement, banestrike on special AA tab at 3/4.
  8. sevensages New Member

Its been 7 months but fairly sure it updated on its own and i had 4/4 before the patch
  9. sevensages New Member

I tried a petition but was told to bug report it since they couldnt do anything about it.
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

Sometimes it helps to petition again. You may get a different rep the 2nd time that has a better idea how to help.
  11. sevensages New Member

2nd petition resulted in exact same copy/paste response from a different gm sadly
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. Ratalthor Developer

If you are affected by this issue, can you PM me your character name and server please?
  13. Mabyen New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Tue Apr 18 10:00:38 2023

Character: Level 120 Warrior (Main)
    Zone: Guild Lobby

Description: I cannot seem to advance my Guktan kill total on Achievements tab. I have Guktan Slayer suffix tag think my achievement page totals are bugged.
  14. niente Developer

I was able to assist with the missing Banestrike AA in game, but couldn't determine what caused the issue. If anyone else has this problem please create a new bug report. Thanks