2023 TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by coltongrundy, Mar 9, 2023.

1. coltongrundy Augur

is going to be a 65/100 PoP start with free trade. You're welcome.
  2. Brontus EQ Player Activist

Planes of Power is where EQ went off the rails and became an MMO designed exclusively for raiders. If you aren't in a guild, you are screwed in PoP.
  3. Ownanat Journeyman

Someone tried to argue in another thread that they shouldn't make a mischief 2.0 because Mischief is in TSS and thats still the early ages of everquest. I loled

Most people quit during or after PoP, and alot more after Ykesha, but TSS is early era of nobody playing I guess. LOL
    wade_watts likes this.
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

TSS is 12/29 so it's not exactly late game either. Even if the new tlp is a classic start there will still be more people playing post-pop than there is playing pre-pop across the entire franchise.
  5. Jasper Wiz Journeyman

DOA if true.
    wade_watts likes this.
  6. wade_watts Augur

I don't think DPG is that out of touch to create a server like this that nobody wants.
  7. Koniku Elder

miragul.
    Hekkthebank and wade_watts like this.
  8. Faydra Augur

Assuming it was released with this ruleset, I'm sure some people will still play it, especially if it has relaxed truebox enabled. Krono farmers and PL'ers won't be there in their typical numbers, which could be seen as a perk. Not having to deal with spell and weapon skilling, buying spells, etc. is a breath of fresh air. Class changes are less of a pain in the event that you want to do that, or if the guild needs a specific class it is easier to jump start that process. While there are pros and cons, it certainly won't appeal to those seeking a classic start. It would be easier for boxers to play casually though, like a toned-down version of Rizlona w/ Free Trade enabled. Could be fun if you enjoy the later expansions or are burned out on the trilogy era already.
  9. coltongrundy Augur

Ever heard of the TLP server called Miragul?
  10. Hekkthebank Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

How can we increase expansion sales?
  11. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

You make the tickets in the FnF pack only grant the ability to attain levels and AAs over the current cap, allow the cash cow to sink in, then call it an accident and turn it off.
  12. uberkingkong Augur

New server comes out in Mayong? 2 more months!