Warning - AA Refunds Mentioned in March 2023 Test Patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Brickhaus, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Brickhaus Augur

Haven't been on Test yet to see the exact numbers, but the March 2023 Test patch notes mention refunds in the following AA lines:
    Gift of Mana
    Focus of Arcanum
    Improved Familiar
    Fear Storm
    Gracious Gift of Mana

Since you have to do something with these aas upon login of character before you camp, it's just a warning in case you will be over the limit (3 x level) when the patch hits live.

If you are already done with all aas ... you will be able to buy lots of fireworks ...

Edit - checked my 120 wizard with max aas by copying over to Test. He's at 750 banked aas now, but has to rebuy Focus of Arcanum and Gift of Mana lines ... which cost 48 aas and 18 aas respectively. Now at 684 aas banked with nothing to buy.
  2. Sebbina Augur

Well, I have this Necro I keep at 75 takes level 120 buffs for it the pet and merc tank, it is a slaughter monster against anything 75 and down so good to PL any 50+ runts I decide to bounce up. Just got to remember to let off the fireworks. Yes there are Heroic characters, but if I don't level em, I don't love em, not sure how others feel about buying, but you still have to grind some levels to get the physicals skills up. Still get some folk say hello that have gone on to be raid capable, and my PL is for fun and be helpful, my plat is not elite, but am not hurting.