Not A Bug Beltron is still bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Robnie, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Robnie Augur

Beltron is still interrupting Touch of Shadows to cast Icy Clutch making this event take an absurd around of time.

[IMG]

Or something else is interrupting it?
    Nenton and Mithra like this.
  2. Trebla7th Augur

Looks like the Icy Touch start casting is 2 seconds after the Touch of Shadows was interrupted... doesn't appear to be a conflict from that single example.

That said, I could easily believe it's still bugged.
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Make sure anyone attacking Beltron has /autoskill off
    Make sure ONLY those with the buff/debuff (and the MT) attack Beltron (there's no reason for anyone else anyway and those monk flying kicks, while damaging him, aren't denting his HP)
    Make sure Beltron doesn't move around much, if at all possible.
    He's a giant, thus cannot be stunned by melee attacks, but kick, bash, etc. will still cause interrupts.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That's not how it works. Something else interrupted him.
  5. Nenton Augur

I have no dog in this fight anymore but was on Rizlona in the middle of TSS when this event was "broken" and it's absurd to point fingers anywhere but something having changed in the game. We were not screwing around with autoskills prior to the 8/17/22 patch. There was no strategy change. Everyone took a swing at Beltron to get on his hatelist and then backed off waiting for the Touch of Shadows debuff in the raids before and after that August patch.

Something quite clearly changed with the game in that update and maybe the devs think the current state of the event is how it's supposed to go but it's undeniable that something was changed.

8/4/2022: Combined: A reformed ice golem in 620s
    8/11/2022: Combined: A reformed ice golem in 446s
    8/16/2022: Combined: A reformed ice golem in 509s
    8/17/2022: August patch
    8/23/2022: Combined: A reformed ice golem in 1314s
    8/30/2022: Combined: A reformed ice golem in 866s
    9/8/2022: Combined: A reformed ice golem in 993s