Shadeweaver's Tangle mob HP still too high for a T1 zone

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ternarissa, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Belexes ForumQuester

What CC issues????

I spent time pulling singles last night with my ranger while soloing the zone. All my pulling tools worked here.

I was hunting on loda kai camp that has skeletons around it. No issues. Went into the caves, no issue. Every mob I solo'd could be snared, parked or pulled with harm arrow etc.

This zone isn't that hard and I like the faster respawns. Yes, the HP on the skeles is annoying, but there are no CC issues here. If you need to pull singles, you can do that easy.

Can't speak on the named issues as I haven't really started them.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  2. Swiss Augur

No idea what mob you were CCing but scorched bones is immune to snare, mez, and pacify. I can't root so didn't test that. Maybe the confusion is you're killing non placeholder mobs?
  3. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Were you pulling CC ph's? Everything in the zone seems normal but the ph's. I box 4 mages so CC is irrelevant to me. CC for me is a dead mob.
    Hobitses likes this.
  4. Swiss Augur

Here is a list of PHs I tested for snare, mez, pacify and their HP, keep in mind most normal mobs are 50-60m t1 with some being 20m weak cons:

A shak dathor swayer(118m HP) - immune to all 3
    scorched bones(119m HP) - immune to all 3
    a painted elemental(117m HP) - immune to all 3
    a stoneclaw crawler(121m HP) - immune to all 3
    a Loda Kai guard commander(121m HP) - immune to all 3
    a mature hopper(121m HP) - can be CCed!
    a gloompetal thistle(120m HP) - immune to all 3

It's fairly obvious the fix did not make them normal t1 mobs but matched them to t2 and never removed all the CC restrictions on 6/7. When most of the camp is PHs for these mobs it makes it much more difficult for group geared players for a T1 zone. Add on to this T1 augs being insanely rare so you have to farm hundreds of these named and it's a terrible combo.
    Hobitses, Ssdar, scaethach and 3 others like this.
  5. Xellen Lorekeeper

This is just false. You should delete this.
    Svann2 likes this.
  6. Belexes ForumQuester

I will pull single PHs skeles tonight and report back.

If you only have one tool you use in your toolbox, then that is on you.

I will pull singles with a rogue, a ranger and an SK.

Yes, I am aware PHs are harder, but come on, you can pull singles.

It isn't the first time there have been mobs that are like that.
  7. Belexes ForumQuester

And you should prove why this is false.

I am going to prove you wrong tonight.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  8. Belexes ForumQuester

Those are not the only ways to pull single mobs. :)
  9. Swiss Augur

The PHs are CC immune, your other post is nearly every sentence claiming they aren't and now you're saying you have other ways to split mobs. I think you misunderstood something and that is ok.

The PH mobs HP is still bugged and they are flagged CC immune, that is the point.
    Hobitses, Ssdar, Svann2 and 3 others like this.
  10. Xellen Lorekeeper

LOL Okay.

Scroll up and read the very detailed post from Swiss.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Delete your post, it's 100% wrong and shouldn't be in this thread.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Speaking of wrong. Not all of us have the ability to delete our posts. That is something that happened randomly in the past and the CL even attempted to adjust everyone so we all had that ability but was not able to.
  12. Belexes ForumQuester

No I get what you are saying. I understand that they are immune to those things.

I was talking about all the other mobs. This is something important to note when pulling the immune ones. :)

Yes, there are other ways to pull mobs and split them.
  13. Belexes ForumQuester

LOL! Sure, just say you can't when you haven't tried to. Wrong mindset to have. Maybe in your small paradigm, it isn't possible. :D

I see people say "I can't" all the time. Maybe YOU can't.

I do know what I am talking about and if I can't, then I will come on here and own it.

I will be proving you wrong tonight.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  14. Alnitak Augur

Can anybody explain to me what is that rampant OCD with those Tier 1 augments?
    It's barely 4 out of top-20 type 7 augs, and just barely 1-2K combined HME improvement over next 4 on the list. Unless somebody runs around with full tribute on, all Heroic AA's and clickies active, the best mount/food/drink equipped, and Enhanced Fellowship Campfire active than those augs are not actually a priority. Only true MinMax players should be OCD'd with those augs. All others - just use those as an excuse to complain.
  15. Swiss Augur

It really sounds like you're talking about normal zone mobs and not the bugged ones that this thread is about. Also yes there are ways to split and kill mobs with T2 zone hp even if immune to CC that doesn't mean these T1 mobs aren't bugged and need fixed.

You don't have to waste time tonight testing because I'm still in zone and just posted which PHs are immune and their broken HP. Please keep the focus on the actual bug and not if you can kill mobs that are bugged.
  16. Xellen Lorekeeper

I literally have a YouTube channel on how to solo everything in the group game. You couldn't be more wrong.

It has been spelled out for you over and over yet you continue to post this nonsense. The mobs can not be CC'd. They can not be snared, they can not be rooted.

Of course they can be pulled out if you need to. I pulled Molten Wildfire and Scorched Cackling Bones out of full camps and took them down solo. That doesn't mean for a Tier 1 zone the current flags on the placeholders are correct. This thread is asking why there are so many problems with the placeholder mobs in Shadeweaver (HP, no CC, Density) and you come in here with some random post about how you could single pull trash mobs. Good job.
    Hobitses, Sivispacem, Ssdar and 2 others like this.
  17. Swiss Augur

I have everything else and they are incredibly rare which seems like a bug. I'll survive just fine without T1 augs but it doesn't mean the rarity isn't broken.

Tangleweaver's PHs being broken as well just increases the annoyance and difficulty in farming the augs while they are so rare.
    Sivispacem likes this.
  18. Belexes ForumQuester

Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about. Just because the PH is immune to those things, doesn't the ones around them are not ;)

Yes, I know the PHs have a lot of HP, but you don't know if that is intentional or not. I knew they had way more than the others on first night the expansion dropped.

Several people mentioned issues with CC. It isn't an issue. I was refuting that. So I am on topic here.

I am not testing whether PHs are immune. I am going to prove you can pull them even when they are immune. Someone on this thread thinks that is impossible. :D
  19. Belexes ForumQuester

No, I am telling you that people can pull the PHs out of these areas. You have been telling me I can't.

If you can pull PHs as singles, why does CC matter??? CC only matters if you lack the knowledge to pull singles or don't count for roamers. If you have a single mob in your camp, then what do you need to CC????

You just stated above that you could pull the PH as singles. You also tell me I can't. Which is it?

You all keep saying this is a bug. It is only a bug if DB acknowledges this. They determine it is a bug, not you. We just report what we think might be bugs.

You need to read what I am saying. I have been stating I can pull PHs and I don't need CC for it.
  20. Swiss Augur

It's been confirmed they were bugged but they messed up the first fix by making them T2 HP instead of the intended T1 and didn't remove the CC immunity from 6/7.

I look forward to your in depth video on how you can split mobs I guess but that really isn't relevant. Literally going around splitting unrelated NPCs in the zone doesn't matter at all when we're talking about bugged HP and CC immunity on specific PHs. You could do what I do and just pull the camp and dps them down as well, still bugged PHs though.

We were clearing these before the initial fix that reduced them from 250m, it still doesn't mean they were not bugged. This is a T1 zone with named camps that are currently more difficult than T2 named camps.
    Hobitses, Sivispacem, Ssdar and 2 others like this.