Beastlord Must Have Items?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by hein, Feb 10, 2023.

1. demi Augur

iirc all EM pet earrings have the pet shrink on it automatically ..

anniv coming up I would focus on those . there are a few nice clickies there and some decent augs and a few trophies with some nice stats ..make sure you get both miniature horn of unity and the feather .. they are on different timers

blood drinker's coating is good to have ... I did not know there was a new version from NoS :p ty

LDoN has a nice 8% dodge aug iirc pretty easy to get for a lvl 112 took me like an hour to get enough points or currency to get it .. there is an upgrade from Tower of Rot ? iirc which is 10% but you might need more peeps for that one ..

also if you like pets make sure you get all the swarm pet clickies you can there is the
    Cap from aaniv .. 4 or 5 winged drakes
    vicious bunny - doesnt last more than a few seconds
    mariner - doesnt last more than a few seconds
    wolf - from find timmy iirc its from TSS expansion
    and dont forget the fabbled pet swarm during fabled time drops in PoF .. they are not great dps but it looks kewl when you click all of them and peeps see a beastlord with all these swarm pets out :p including his growl line when it procs the 4 werewolfs..

I will add more if i recall more
  2. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

for my BST swarm pets I love dual 'Shard of Eternal Pain's from LDON; augs that require slot 8's unfortunately; but hitting the AA that makes you proc on every swing with low delay weapons proccing a swarm pet every swing... raid loves the lag!

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=59768
  3. Cadira Augur