collectable drops or lack thereof

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Malbro, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Malbro Augur

For the last week I've been in Shadow Haven, new expansion, look for tattered haven robe. I have gotten multiples of the other but have not seen one robe.

I understand that they shouldn't drop everytime but not one in a week is ridiculous.
  2. Alnitak Augur

I've seen those dropping at an average rate, same as other items in the collection. I guess RNG really mean to you.
  3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

getting over 1000aa while trying to get a collection with a 18aa reward.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  4. Malbro Augur

The RNG finally smiled on me. Got it today after a week plus
  5. Zarkdon Augur

RNGesus is a cruel master for his yoke his heavy, and his burden difficult.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

When a new expansion hits, just start hoarding collection dispensers from Overseer and you'll be able to finish the previous expansion's collectibles on day one of the next expansion...and collect a whole lot of AA.

There's zero reason anyone should ever be worrying about collectibles any more. If you happen to get them while doing stuff...great. But you should never waste time farming collectible drops at this point in the game.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Thats if you dont care about getting this expac's collectable reward until next year. I guess some might not care about the trophy, but many do. And theres a bag.
    Toukan, Swiss and Aanuvane like this.
  8. Swiss Augur

Also what else are you killing while getting cloak evolved? I finished collects way before cloak lol.