What are the current hotzones for Level 5-30?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Subset, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Subset New Member

Hello,
    What are the current hotzones for Level 5-30?

Best,
    Me
  2. Dre. Altoholic

Ask Franklin Teek in PoK, but Hotzone doesn't mean best exp/kill by the way.

Generally 1-10 in Tutorial, 10-25/6 in Crescent Reach, 26-30 Blightfire Mushrooms.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hot zones officially start at level 20.

There is no current list since it rotates at least once a month at the beginning of the month and occasionally when the servers go down or rest. There is an overall list from which the current zones are pulled from

But to see which ones are up for offering now you need to speak to Teek in POK as mentioned above.

You can still get bonus exp in a hot zone even when not doing the task. But the task gives much better exp, coin and armor.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Hot zones are server specific & rotate to the next in the rotation with ever server reset - whether thats a crash or a patch downtime.

List that is rotated between for each level-range can be found here - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Hotzones
  5. Iven the Lunatic

You need MS excel, OpenOffice or Google to open that document:

Hotzones & Augmentations.xls

Zone - Min level - Max level
    • Lake of Ill Omen - 1-30
    • Paludal Caverns - 7-25
    • Upper Guk - 7-30 (negative faction hits)
    • South Karana - 15-35 (Aviak tree from ~15-20)
    • Nedaria's Landing - 15-35
    • Stonebrunt Mountains - 15-40
    • Blightfire Moors - 15-45
    • Crypt of Dalnir - 25-35
    • Solusek's Eye (Solusek A) - 25-45
    • Great Divide - 28-55
    • Emerald Jungle - 30-45
    • Stone Hive - 30-50
    • Scarlet Desert - 30-50
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

edit nm point was made that hot zones start at level 20 not level 1 so will have to wait till level 20 and wait for Teek to offer some of these
  7. Iven the Lunatic

There is a difference between hotzones and active hotzones with currently ongoing hotzone quests from Franklin Teek. Lake of Ill Omen is a hotzone for lvl 1 PCs. The exp bonus is active in either case.
  8. n15542495030 New Member

怎么进游戏
  9. Grove Augur

Download the game application: Home | EverQuest
    This makes an icon on your desktop. Double click on that and follow the prompts.
  10. demi Augur

best experience for low lvl is
    1-10 tutorial ( i'll even leave tutorial at 7 and head to > )
    7-20 CR (Crescent Reach)
    19- 42 Blightfire Moors
    from there on I do a few different options .. also if you want you can do the Teek hotzone quests from 20+ .. make sure you get the 3 different quests for the lvl .. for example if your 25 get the tasks for 20,25 and 30 if it lets you .. if you only get the lvl 25 one and complete it then your done for the day and you cant get anymore till next day..

if your a self suffiecent class you can do Veks from lvl 42(3) till your 60's ..