Research TS on Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deuc, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Deuc New Member

Has anyone read/heard when Rk.II spells will be craft-able on Mischief? Or what expansion unlocks them?
  2. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

General rule of thumb is 4 expansions. So you should be able to craft TSS rank 2 during Underfoot.
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

Eventually you can craft them in era, unless they ever did a 2nd pass and fixed it.
  4. Xhartor Augur

I know during RoF, I was able to craft in era rank2. I haven't tried for other eras.

Binding powder should be in soon, so research will be easy to work up.
  5. Ishbu Augur

Research is so poorly implemented from PoP to....well I dont know when it stops being useless but I hear there is a point.

The good news is on Mischief the spell runes should be tradeable for the rank 3s and there are some absurdly easy to small group raid targets so at least in this expansion the ability to go straight to rank 3 should be plentiful
  6. Jonk New Member

On Mischief: Spell runes for rank 3 are no trade. The spells returned are no trade. The purchased Rk 1 spells are no trade on mischief.

Rk 2 spells are tradeable.

As of this moment anywho...maybe the patch notes today will change that.
  7. Ishbu Augur

Thats interesting. Are the spell runes no trade on FV too, does anyone know?

I dont play on Mischief, but it feels like those spell runes should be tradeable
  8. Nenton Augur

It's split. TSS, SoF, SoD and UF Rk. III spell runes are not tradeable on FV. They are all tradeable starting in HoT+.
    Ishbu likes this.