Got the itch!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by kathulu20, Feb 6, 2023.

1. kathulu20 Journeyman

Got the itch to come back. What TLP have a low level population these days that i could perhaps get some groups in? Thinking about Mischief!
  2. MaestroM Augur

I was poking around on yelinak last night in gfay and saw folks grouping. Mischief is still super high population too. New TLP opens in May so either of those would be your best bet at the moment. Mischief has a special ruleset you should familiarize yourself with. It’s super fun and I’m really hoping the May server is Mischief 2.0.
  3. Appren Gnomercy

I'd start on Mischief, and if you feel you need the whole "back to Guk" thing again, you can move to whatever new server comes in May?
  4. kathulu20 Journeyman

Ok cool! Yea think I'll check out mischief a bit before the new TLP. Maybe player a berserker, never played one before!
  5. TLP Addict Augur

Probably just a coincidence that Mischief is seeing an influx of new/returning players waiting on May TLPs and the constant crashing.

Server seems to be suffering from Myocarditis.

But yeah it's a solid server with a fun ruleset but the lower level population isn't exactly huge, that being said it's quick and easy to catch up unless you play a Rogue or something that struggles solo.
  6. ISmellLikeInnySwamp Augur

Plane of Knowledge will give you every buff needed to get you over the level 30 hump.