Cannot Reproduce Heroic AAs not increasing stats (not cap issue but maybe related)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mewt, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Mewt New Member

I got Savior of dragon necropolis last night which hives all three HAA, I was 35/48 and 45/95 before it and 36/48 46/95 for the other two after it but none of my stats changed, I even verified with my day old magelo to double check. I know there is a bug with the cap not moving up but this is possibly related? my ranks went up but stats didn't change, even after zoning, camping and logging.
    Lessw likes this.
  2. TrueNorth Developer

Could not reproduce this. Rank 46 of Hero's Fortitude and Hero's Vitality, and rank 36 of Hero's Resolution appear to be functioning as they should.
  3. Rhayzer TheTrickster Lorekeeper

sitting at 86/95 heroic fortitude and vitality
    sitting at 43/48 heroic resolution.

I have done all heroics for the stats and they are not updating. This happened last expansion when i completed ToL. When NoS came live, the TOL updated. NoS has yet to update.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

Heroics aren't updating for people maxed out before NoS went live. I'm still at the same amount since NoS went live despite doing all progression, missions, and challenger. My alts that didnt have them maxed got increases doing the NoS content.
    Lessw likes this.
  5. Betenoire Elder

They are definitely broken, should have gotten 4 new ranks last night, count never updated and reward never popped. Looking at achiev says I am maxxed on this ability when I am not.
  6. Syylke_EMarr Augur