Server recommendation

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Unifex, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Unifex New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of coming back after a couple of years. Was previously on Mangler. My old guild and most ppl I knew have gone, so thinking of trying another server.

Just reading up, Mischief sounds interesting. Would you recommend it for a very casual player who will do a lot of soloing, starting over fresh?

The other option is to transfer my existing charas from Mangler, but I dont think transfer to Mischief is allowed?
    Cheers all
  2. Kukaw Augur

I am on Mischief and it is the most casual friendly server.

Part of it is the free trade, but the other key reason is the randomness of drops.
    Items aren't locked behind only 1 mob, which means they are not monopolized and can be sold by many different sellers.

Because of all this it is easy and cheap to gear up.
    If you want the best it does cost a bit, but everything else can be pretty cheap.

Also, we are coming up on TSS in about 2 weeks, so there will be some brand new fresh Drakkins starting out.

Good Luck
  3. Herf Augur

I can't help you if you want something that goes to Live.

However if you're happy with the best era of EQ: PoP/Ykesha/LDoN then the server for you is Agnarr. Small populuation but people who are there enjoy it. Multiple raiding guilds, very friendly community.
  4. Unifex New Member

Is it OK to trade plat across servers if someone needs what I've got on Mangler and has some on Mischief to trade?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can't trade plat across servers. But you can use the plat to buy a krono and trade those cross server
    Rijacki likes this.