market place - Krono issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kelevra, Jan 1, 2023.

1. kelevra New Member

Market place is not showing my DBC or showing member discount on any of my toons. i also asked in general chat and everyone's market place is the same. i wanted to buy a few lvl 100 HC but not if it is down!
    Spankyvanhorn, Caul and Nenton like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I can see it fine on Tunare. And shows the right amount of DBC.

Did you try camping out and logging back in? Maybe your Unknown server has a connection issue
  3. kelevra New Member

Weird! must just be on Povar. i have tried logging out multiple times, logging different accounts, restarted my computer. then that's when I asked in gen chat. and others said the same thing.
  4. Kolbayn Journeyman

Same on my accounts, no DBS or discount.
  5. Enemies New Member

Few different issues others have presented across the board in game. I encountered a specific fault when I try to click on the actual Krono, it locks up all click commands in game until I zone.

I also have a reduced amount of Krono that have vanished during this "locked" zoning fix phase.
    EQLab, Spankyvanhorn and Caul like this.
  6. iqon New Member

Having the same issue.
    EQLab likes this.
  7. Spankyvanhorn New Member

After not being able to remove 4 Kronos, I logged off and logged back in and now they are gone. I wish they would help.
    EQLab likes this.
  8. Spankyvanhorn New Member

Marketplace does not show current funds and can not buy anything. This happen the sametime I lost 4 kronos. Man this sucks, can't use the Kronos I bought.
  9. Heimdall Elder

On the bright side, they fixed it. Sort of. Now when you try and click Krono out of your bank, your controls lock up only for a couple minutes before telling you "The Krono was not succesfully transfered from your Krono slot. Please try again later."
  10. Aanuvane Augur

Store was working fine for me last night on Povar.

For the non-frostfell items, when you look at the price in the middle window, they don't look discounted. You need to click on an item and view the price in the General Information tab. That's where it's showing the sales?
  11. Inkshrouder New Member

Not fixed for me yet, krono still gone.
    EQLab likes this.
  12. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Thank you all for reporting this, we will be sure the information is passed along and looked into.
    Enemies likes this.
  13. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I have been informed the issue was resolved yesterday. Anyone still missing Krono should send a ticket into Customer Service. Thank you all for your patience.
    Enemies and EQLab like this.
  14. Spankyvanhorn New Member

I am still missing 4 kronos, sent a ticket in yesterday, waiting for an answer
  15. Shepp66 New Member

Market place definitely not fixed. DBC shows no claim button, no balance and not linking to any of my accounts while in game.

When checked on the EverQuest site each account shows correct balances before this month's claim.
    Silvena likes this.
  16. Jordis Augur

I purchased a perfected augmenter from the Market Place last night, and there was no membership discount. This morning when I was going to get a 100 Heroic there was no "Add Funds" so I clicked on Buy Now assuming that it would open a browser...and got asked what my zipcode was.

I logged in and changed my password as the only reason that I can think of that anyone would need my zipcode is to use the purchasing information. Current funds are shown as ..., and while there's a timer running there is no sales price listed.
  17. Pulgon New Member

Having same issue as Jordis on Emarr server.
  18. Ashreign123 New Member

Hello I had Kronos before new years. When I logged in after new years those Kronos are gone. You mentioned in another thread this is resolved however it is not resolved and people in guild are still reporting it. I tried opening a support ticket as you guys recommended and was told to wait 72 hours for purchased Kronos to show up after purchase, which quite literally had nothing to do with the ticket entered.

This still needs fixed.
  19. Jay2006 New Member

I lost my krono yesterday evening and they still haven't been returned. This is for sure a serious problem that has not been fixed.
  20. Soulbanshee Augur

Petition again and be clear what happened and what you need restored or you get canned responses like that. Devs have no access to the account systems.
    Angeliana likes this.