Connection to server cannot be reached

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pelrond, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Pelrond Elder

I have some toons logged in but I am trying to log in a different one and getting the dreaded timeout going to server select. Anyone else seeing this?
    Alyxi, Malbro, Mikana and 1 other person like this.
  2. Kazin New Member

Yes, having same problem.
  3. Desaro New Member

I attempted to log in from the launcher and it also gave me the connection timed out error
  4. Danaeka Journeyman

Also can't get in. "A connection to the server could not be reached."
  5. Dharken Elder

EQ had to be spunky at least one more time this year.
  6. Mikana Augur

Yup, got two toons logged in, can't get the third logged in
  7. ForeverCold New Member

yep, looks like the login hamster is dead
  8. Osteo.Bonegirl Journeyman

Dead login server - game is not down, but no one can access servers. I used backdoor to bypass launchpad, but only succeeded in removing my Offline Trader, but got 1017 error before I got to character select menu. *grumble*
  9. Numiko Augur

same here, was in on one server doing overseer for them, tried to switch to another server and all my accounts crashed and now can't get back in.
  10. Malbro Augur

Title says it nicely. Tried through the patcher and the by bypassing said patcher.

Whatever it was, it is fixed. Got in just a little while ago.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  11. Pelrond Elder

It's working now.
  12. Desaro New Member

Confirmed it allowed me to connect
  13. ChiiChii Augur

This is like clockwork every weekend. Logon servers down, slow in-game performance/zoning. Bet you if their payment systems went down they'd care a WHOLE LOT MORE
  14. ChiiChii Augur

Every fkn week. Same problem. Same time frame. Slow in-game zoning, slowness in universal chat system, logon server failures. How rock solid is their payment system? If those card numbers are stored in plaintext or reversible encryption, can imagine how customer personal identifiable information is backed up?
  15. Heimdall Elder

In some ways their payment systems ARE down right now. Can't click Krono, and the Marketplace is buggy for DBC.