Missing level70 Hotzone?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hamshire, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Hamshire Augur

Rizlona and Aradune just got into Secrets of Faydwer. It is listed that Secrets of Faydwer unlocks the level70 hotzone. The hotzone NPC says I have nothing for you at this time, from my understanding if we have the level70 hotzone he should be telling us its location and or giving a quest for it yes?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Mistress, Kana, Tatanka and 1 other person like this.
  2. Loup Garou De loop de loop

You can only get one in 24 hours. When did you last ask? For any level.

Unless you ask for them all the first time then no matter which level you asked for and did it will lock you out until tomorrow

Not sure if that was clear but this is how he works. You walk up and ask for a hot zone of whatever level you want, say level 65 - so he gives it to you and you go kill. That is all you get till tomorrow. Your locked out.

Instead you go and ask for the levels near you and take the 60 and 65 and 70 all at once. Now you can go do them whenever you want without coming back and asking for more. The ones you didn't do will still be in your quest window tomorrow. If you did any of them of a level then you have to wait to get that same level again the next day.

Also you have to be level 70 to get a 70. A level 60 cannot get a level 70 task
  3. Hamshire Augur

Haven't done any of them period, just trying to figure out if we got the lvl70 hot zone or not and or if hes should be giving the quests for it and the toon hailing the npc is level80.
  4. Loup Garou De loop de loop

So.......Level 80 character has not been locked out of daily hot zone and cannot get level 70 task. According to https://www.everquest.com/news/new-hot-zone-system the level 70's should be available.

Therefore we have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth and a bug. Adding a like!
  5. Kana New Member

Yea I think this is bugged on Aradune and Rizlona
  6. Eviara Journeyman

I've noticed this happening every time we get a level bump on Ragefire. It usually resolves after a patch, so my assumption is that he needs to be respawned before he'll offer the fresh HZ task. :(
  7. Mistress Journeyman

Also experienced this on Rizlona & upped.