Under Siege - Golem Mechanics

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maym_Cazic, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Maym_Cazic Journeyman

With this group mission I have a few questions on the golem mechanics.

1. Do mercenaries count for determining which way the golems walk?
    2. What if you have 3 in front and 3 behind?
    3. Is there something that disables this mechanic and causes the golems to move towards the cat delegation? I ask because we waited a bit to get the golems about halfway and then leapt behind them and they never turned.
  2. Lyyr Lorekeeper

I always just kill the golems, so I've never seen the golems turn, but I have seen the akheva behind them go back to the start, after I kill the golem they are walking behind.
  3. Qimble Augur

3 in front and 3 behind- they will move towards the 3 in front MOST of the time.

no idea about the other 2 questions, but I will say the golems are incredibly buggy. Not as bad as one of the first 2 mobs you have to kill... ~75% of the time it will walk straight towards the golems no matter what you do.
  4. Sindace Elder

I believe it's a distance thing. If you waited, leapt behind the golems and they kept straight on marching to the cats, it's likely because you got too far away from them. If they were getting too close to the cats and you moved one character up closer to the golems I think they will then turn back towards you.