Drinal - Overseer - holiday Frostfell

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thereandbackagain, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Thereandbackagain New Member

after completion of the first 3 achievements - a True friend, snug in their beds, Avarice never ends-. The character achievements list under overseer / holidays / frostfell resets to having completed only 'A true friend' and the overseer list of next quest offered is 'Snug in their beds' again. The agents rewarded for the completed quests remain in the available agent list. This has happened to 1 of 2 accounts, the other is working as expected.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Never camp or zone directly after starting a quest, Overseer known to miss being saved.
    Janakin likes this.
  3. Janakin Augur

I was wondering why this was happening. Been trading a coin back and forth now between characters to force a saved state. Maybe it will help ~
  4. Janakin Augur

It is just messed up. I am working on Avarice Never Ends and now A True Friend shows back up in my rotated quests and it is unchecked but Snug in Their Bugs is now checked.
  5. Uuvin Augur

A Wonderful Awful Idea is another task in series. I got to that on one account. Started it up just fine. The next day, though it had not been completed as yet, it was available to select again. When attempting to run that task concurrently, then entire task poofed and I got a never seen before failure to launch message. 84% success chance and it would not allow me to start the task.