Fixed Internally Shar Vahl, Divided Partisan Task "A Peace Offering"

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gbab, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Gbab New Member

Step 4 "Secure and combine the reports in Shainai's Satchel".
    I have completed steps 1, 2 and 3 and attempting to combine the 4 reports into Shainai's Satchel gets the following message. "You cannot combine these items in this container type!"
    Molybedium, Cendwar, Abbydog and 8 others like this.
  2. Thundastruk Elder

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Tue Dec 06 15:31:35 2022

Character: Level 120 Bard (Main)
    Zone: Shar Vahl, Divided

Description: A Peace Offering - Shar Vahl Last Partisan is not letting me combine the 4 pages on step 5.
  3. Skoll New Member

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Tue Dec 06 19:19:55 2022

Character: Level 120 Necromancer (Main)
    Zone: Shar Vahl, Divided 1

Description: Mission "A Peace Offering" get stuck at the step "Combine the reports in Shainai's Satchel". I have one "Grmling Leader's Report" and 3 Grimling Horde Report". When i hit combine in the Shainai's Satchel, I get the error "You cannot combine these items in this container type!"

This is happening for all 5 of us in the group.
  4. alanus Augur

Happening to me, too.
  5. Tane New Member

Cannot complete task, will not combine reports into satchel.
  6. DeadLikeMe Journeyman

I reported this before it went live. I tested in Beta and it was fine. I tested in Test and it was broken.
  7. Allayna Augur

Any chance this can be hotfixed before the next full server patch? It is preventing evolving cloak exp and finishing champion.
  8. MachoSod Lorekeeper

Is the cloak the new evolving item? Should I try to get it before going through progression?
  9. Allayna Augur

I see confirmed and a patch today, hopefully this made it into the patch.
  10. Aaelen New Member

Upon combining the reports in the satchel, the combine worked - however the quest did not update. Shainai will not take the combined satchel. This quest is still not working after the patch (At least for existing satchels).
    vylo likes this.
  11. Adruger New Member

Same Issue/Result
  12. Soulbanshee Augur

13. Elyssanda Bardbrain

it did, DO NOT COMBINE the bag and reports OUTSIDE of Shar Vahl.. it wont update, you will need to delete the bag, get a new one from Shainai, get the reports all over again.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Figured out what I was doing wrong...
  15. Ashfire New Member

Not combining.
    First time I collected I did not have the container. Failed.
    Deleted all. Got container and collected. Failed.
    Tried all over Shar Vhal. At quest guy, in pit. Zone out and back. FAILED
  16. Nudia Augur

Had issues with this tonight, with characters in zone. Of my three characters, only one worked on the first attempt. Not sure why. The only differences between the working and not were that the working gathered the leader report before the other three, the leader report was the first in the bag, and the two non-working were combined in the tunnel.