LDON Zhalich Rescue - sent to wrong instance

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fippy Darkpaw, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Fippy Darkpaw New Member

On Mischief server, We selected a random LDON mission at hard level and were directed into the instanced Miragul's Grand Library. Mission was to rescue Jhalich the learned. Cleared the ENTIRE zone in time, with 20+ minutes to spare - no spawn, no emotes during that time to direct you (as is often the case for rescues). We did not have a tracker in party, but we killed all mobs in the playable area and Looked all over for the remaining time and no spawn. Magelo seems to indicate this may be incorrect zone for Zhalich (Magelo having forgotten Wastes as this NPCs zone), sounds like customer support confirmed that Zhalich is showing in forgotten wastes instance, not Grand Library. Other thought was maybe he is set spawn in an area that is blocked, but tabbing throughout the instance did not result in any hits from an NPC spawned in a wall. We failed the adventure due to the issue.Likely not a priority issue on mischief, but could be an issue during LDON expansion as new servers progress. This seems like something a human would do. How can I make them pay for ruining my homeland if they are allowed to send me on missions that are uncompletable.
    Ileasa likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

You need to fix your title and description, no NPC named Zhalich.

Jhalich can be seeded in all MM zones. There are lots of examples of "bosses" (and rares) being found in multiple zones.
    https://eq.magelo.com/quick_search.jspa?keyword=Jhalich

How fast did you clear the zone? LDoNs are script based, if you clear the zone without allowing the script to execute, it breaks the adventure.