Erudite Heritage Crate Spoilers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Oct 13, 2022.

1. demi Augur

where does this come from ?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Or Jason and the Argonauts
    demi likes this.
  3. Coagagin Guild house cat

Probably culled to save memory some time back.

4. Newb Tank Not so Newb

why is the last one robed?
  5. demi Augur

he is the evil sorcerer who is controlling the undead horde !! MAHAHAH
    Hobitses likes this.
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Why was Erudin Burning left off the port click list?
  7. Hekaton Augur

last one is the templebound familiar pet illusion from the same crate
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Got the new Erudite Scalemail for my character looks pretty cool ive liked all the scalemails i have on my character last 3 crates.

[IMG]

[IMG]

has a skirt but still i like it.
    Wyre Wintermute and Deux like this.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

FYI - this is the look with all Erudite crate collectibles. Bookshelf, 2x paintings, throne, brazier, and the banner as the unlocked prize.
    The brazier and throne are shrunk down to sit atop the bookshelf.

[IMG]
  10. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I am trading a Crumbling Gargoyle Familiar for the Visage of a Paineel Skeleton Guard on Vaniki or Luclin servers. The gargoyle familiar may be as rare or rarer than the illusion. PM me here if interested.
  11. Eezey New Member

How do you make the heritage crate armors show on the older models?
  12. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

You don't. The image in the OP are the original models wearing their Velious armor. Otherwise, you have to enable Luclin model(s) for whatever race(s) you want to see Hero's Forge armor on.
  13. Eezey New Member

aw. Was kinda hoping it would work pre luclin models for specified races.
  14. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Ok so I have the Paineel, Erudin, Warrens and Tox port clicks...the Stonebrunt Mountains item seems to be elusive. Is this the reward for getting the other 4 or is it just hyper rare as I have the other four and wasn't offered a reward? And if you collect all 5 what then is the reward port click? Thanks in advance!
  15. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

All you have to do is look at the achievement under:
    Achievement => General => Vanity => <Race> Heritage Crate: <race> Art Collector/ Critters

In this case, the Stonebrunt Mountains picture comes from the crate. The bonus reward is Tattered Cazicite Banner, which teleports to the library in The Ruins of Old Paineel. (aka The Hole)
    Deux likes this.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You need 5 not 4.

Under the /ach mentioned above you will see the items you need to collect to finish that /ach. And then if you click "view reward" you will see the final item "Cazicite Banner"

You do have to open/claim each item to be rewarded the final one. Just having them in inventory or bank etc will not complete the ach.

I have seen 2 Stonebrunt mountains offered for sale on my server and I grabbed one of them, so yes its fairly rare.

More rare is the King Gragnar's Throne. I am still trying to find one of those for sale on Tunare
    MasterMagnus and Deux like this.
  17. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I found the war crow was the rarest as i was always looking to buy it but like always its rng.
    Baere likes this.
  18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Actually sold the last one i had for a krono. i saw one in all that time in baz trader for 2m and i was lucky to get a few myself using free crates every month. Course never saw illusion or mount on my accounts using the freebie crate every month. Now im just saving for the next crate's lol i got too many suits and the only i would want is the illusion/mount.
  19. Skies New Member

Anyone know what the Erudin Braziers go for on FV? I never see any on baz, so assuming over 2m..