Veteran player looking for a new home

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cobraxii, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Cobraxii New Member

so ive been back for a bit now, and the server i currently reside on (povar) seems to be completely dead. no grouping happens economy is dead, chats always dead..

currently my zerker is the only one with ToL and iam willing to transfer my toons to a new server...

i main a 117 Zerker, was max aa's the last time i played, also run a 115 Bard and a 115 Beast to help get me through what content i cant solo as a zerker which is basically everything now days...

looking for a new server and a new guild. (not currently guilded); hopefully one of these servers is still active so im reaching out one last time before i close the book on eq for good, is there anything out there that is active, grps, still plays the game? or has eq gone full blown 3rd party and everyone that still plays just solos?

ill be looking to raid again, can swap main from zerker to bst or bard, prefer zerker since he has the most progression done and i know the class well..

playtimes are most weekends all day CST and weekdays generally 5pm - 12pm CST if im not just sitting here soloing.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just checking that the account you are using is paid or you got the returning Silver flag? Those are the only ones that can be in general chat. So if they are not then that could be why chat is dead;)

I might suggest you make a couple of low level alts and use different servers. Log in like in the morning, afternoon and night and see what the action is in the chat. Maybe during the week and then again on weekends. You can skip the tutorial on the creation screen so you don't have to do all that

On Tunare there are a couple guilds posting in chat but usually not till mid morning. But hardly ever see cross server posts of guilds looking.

Or if you see any listed here that look interesting then go to that server and check them out. I would not pay for a transfer until you see how the land lays on different servers.
  3. Celephane Augur

Cool kids come to Bristlebane. You could look up Ring of Valor while there. We have a ton of casual players/raiders to hang out with while you level up and if you like hard core raiding well, we do that too...once you level up that is.
  4. Froogle of Veeshan New Member

5. Cobraxii New Member

kinda of bumping this post.
    no longer looking for anything crazy serious. just a place to chill raid when i feel like it and grp / socialize..
    i just upgraded my pc so now im running on a ryzen 7 with a 3060rtx. never played the game with it this clear and no lag soo. shoot me a pm on forums as im not currently logging in until i find a new home.

118 zerker, 115 bard and bst...
  6. Laeadern Elder

We could make a nice home for you on The Rather server in Phoenix Rises.
  7. Illisaur New Member

Greetings, Cobraxii. You might enjoy a stint with Phoenix Ascending on Erollisi Marr. We're a family guild which raids the high end but also allows social members. As a social, you have no requirement to raid, but you can raid when the raid isn't full of raiders. If you're interested, send me (i L L i saur) or Fritzen a tell, we're the recruiters, or ask any member on Erollisi to connect you with an officer. :)