Fixed Internally Emails

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fopster, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Fopster Journeyman

Just started a druid, the very 1st email you recieve at lvl 5, tells you grats on lvl 5, ect, now where the content of the msg would be, says " requesting message" nothing happens, i can delete the msg, but every time i log into the world the same msg reappears
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Same thing. Sent mail but recipient does not see the body of the message when opening the mail.

Just says requesting message.

Envelope stays yellow in mail box even after "opening" it
    Silvena and Duder like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Update

If you send yourself or receive another email then that one will show up as "requesting message" but the prior one will now show the message.
  4. Skewert Lorekeeper

When I sent myself a message, it just replaced the existing one - it doesn't allow me to read the previous problematic email (which was just an automated email I received for reaching lvl 51).
    Bullwyf likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmm cause I go thru all my characters once a week, usually on Tuesdays and send them each a note on how many loyalty tokens they currently have. (to make sure they were awarded on Sunday) So I was doing a lot of emails yesterday and when I would send the new email then the old email became readable with the body of the message. But then the new one was blank.

Maybe it was because yours was an in game generated email? Definitely a bug
  6. LadyQuake Elder

I get this error, keep deleting the message but comes back, still doesnt show.
    PatCleric and Bullwyf like this.
  7. Sturmx Lorekeeper

8. Amelnara Apprentice

I'm experiencing this bug as well. Turaj on the Firiona Vie server helped me troubleshoot the problem by sending a new message to see if it "unlocked" the blocked one (thank you, Turaj!). That newly sent message came through with the "Requesting Message" notice, and the "locked" e-mail simply vanished. Indicators that i have an unread e-mail have remained unchanged.
  9. Laeadern Elder

Also experiencing this bug on Laeadern on The Rather server.
  10. Myysterio Lorekeeper

11. Loup Garou De loop de loop

This is really bad. Everytime I composed an email and sent it to myself then the previous mail in the mail box disappears.

And now it does not send the email at all
  12. Uguz67 New Member

I'm experiencing this bug as well.