Starting Over on Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Narri, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Narri New Member

I was debating starting on yelinak but have decided to just return to my home on mischief. I am looking to do differently than I usually though, however, and am looking for some input on some classes i've not serious played on in a long while. I'm debating between a wizard, enchanter or bard. Althought with the price of some gear the bard sounds a bit daunting even though I know they are beyond loved in every scenario.

These expansions coming up, at least until Underfoot, are not ones I remember all too well so i'd love to hear everyones input!
  2. FranktheBank Augur

bards are the best class in the game.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  3. Mithra Augur

Could always use more druids, wizards, berserkers and rogues
  4. Mrjon3s Augur

Biggest problem with the wizard is getting groups.
    Biggest problem with enchanter is charm isn't as good anymore.
    Biggest problem with bard is you have to compete with all the dang plate classes.
  5. Narri New Member

While I don't disagree, I do worry that it'll be harder to find availability for a bard with everyone running one. Lol.
  6. TheRealMuramx Elder

Out of those 3 Wizard is probably the most in demand if you want to join a raiding guild.
    Chanters become pretty useless after GoD, and are pretty much buffing mana regen bots.
    Bards, if this was 10-15 years ago, I would say this would make you in demand as there was a point in time when bards were hard to find, and even harder to find a good one. Now, everyone has one as part of their box team and most guilds have a couple of them as mains.