EQ Stream Nearly 100k Views

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KushallaFV, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Adruger New Member

It may not only serve to highlight the game to players who have never tried it, but also to give spark to someone to return.

Truth is I am both an EQ player and a sub to Josh Strife Hayes' channel. I watch most everything he puts out, sometimes I try new to me games based on what I see watching videos, but as with any streamer you have to know that the game being streamed may have little to do with the audience watching it outside of normal interests in the genre.
  2. Redbeardflynn New Member

Well Dang! thank you so much for mentioning me among these other great creators. I was really happy to see Josh Strife Hayes get around to EQ, I haven't had the chance yet to check out his stream or what his thoughts were but it's on my list. He's normally pretty fair, does a ton of research, and provides great entertainment value.
    Sprooce and Dre. like this.
  3. Stymie Pendragon

I enjoy the content you've made, and look forward to more in the future. Also, thanks for listening and commenting on my cover song the other day. It get so few people visiting my little home brew channel. :)