cant use support site to send in a quest bug on my character

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Burgers01, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Burgers01 New Member

I am getting this message when trying to log into the support site on any of my accounts, none of them are suspended and it only stops me from accessing the support site. I can use the forums and currently am logged into the game. I also tried swapping to my wifi hotspot on my phone in case it was an ip issue and nothing changes. its been several hours since this issue started and i had a petition in a month or 2 ago and it worked fine and was resolved so not sure what this issue is.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That is the message? "Can't use support site to send in quest bug ...."

Try logging out of the game, log out of the forums. Bring up a search, type in Everquest, go to main site, click on support, go thru a few other screens until you get to where it tells you to log in. Don't log in ahead of all that.

Did you also post under the forum name Dogon something about another issue with ranger epic ornament? If so then your error message is

say my IP address is not allowed.?
  3. Britmarte New Member

I got the same issue - logging into either forums or support with either of my accounts gives a error from a platform called zendesk that my IP is not allowed to log in and that I may need a VPN. Really, they suggest that. Several guildies mention they get the same error, when they tried at my request.
    Admittedly, for me the ticket I wanted to post is about a different issue than a quest bug, but that is neither here nor there.
    I'd normally put in a ticket for this, but you know...
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Do you make a new user name every time you post?

I would suggest since your guildes are all getting the same bug that you make 1 post in the bug forum and the title should be:

zendesk not allowing my IP

and then your friends or whoever has the same issue can find the bug post and when they click "like" on your post it gets the devs attention so they can look into it
  5. Accendo Guest

Thank you for letting us know. We are currently investigating the issue.
  6. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Might help to include what country you guys are connecting from and what server in case its a specific issue.
  7. Rhythar Augur

8. Britmarte New Member

I normally never post on the forums, and only went there this time since I could not go to customer support - I figured it might be a known issue being worked on, and that I should know, if so.

This forum name popped up on it's own when I reached the forums. It is possibly one I made so many years ago that I no longer recall it, but I otherwise did not do anything special to make it.

Regardless, I could not log into the forums with either of my regular accounts, as mentioned above.

To answer another poster, I am based in the USA, and my account and payment are likewise based in the USA.
  9. Loup Garou De loop de loop

10. Accendo Guest

I've gotten word that logging in to Daybreak Games support should be working again. If anyone runs into any further issues, please respond with details here.